34

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 34 Broken Egg (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Song Jiaer had been feeling uncomfortable for the past few days. When she saw that there were sanitary napkins in the grocery store, she immediately smiled. She had been using the things she made herself in the last days, and now that she had sanitary napkins, the depressed feeling in her heart disappeared instantly.

She immediately bought the style that suited her and left happily.

When the cowboy man saw that there was toilet paper, his eyes kept shining. The stuff he usually used was so rough that he almost got hemorrhoids. Now that he saw toilet paper, he immediately bought two large rolls.

He used one roll and sent one to Gu Tianye, so that he could also experience the soft feeling.

News that sanitary napkins and toilet paper were on sale spread like wildfire. Not only the people in the bathing center rushed to buy them, but even the people in the base also discovered this good thing and kept buying it. They would never miss it!

In just half a day, more than a thousand rolls of toilet paper and more than a thousand packs of sanitary napkins were sold. Chu Chu couldn't help but be stunned when she saw this situation.

It seems that everyone has saved a lot of crystal cores in the last days, and now they are not reluctant to buy things!

The hens in the bathing center could no longer lay eggs after laying a few batches of eggs. They are fast-growing chickens, so their egg laying is also limited.

Chu Chu sighed. Although she felt a little pity for these hens, she had no choice but to kill them and eat chicken.

There are five hens and one rooster, a total of six chickens. Chu Chu saved one chicken to make a chicken stew to improve everyone's lives, and the rest were all connected to the takeout system!

The leader of the base is updating the takeout software every day. As soon as the five chickens were put on the shelves, they were sold out instantly.

"Fortunately, I have good eyesight and quick hands, otherwise these five chickens would have been bought by someone else!"

Although five chickens may seem like a lot, the thousands of people in the entire base are simply not enough. The leader decided to store these chickens first, and when a certain amount is saved later, they can collectively eat a big pot of rice!

How to store it has become a problem for the leader. Now the temperature outside is generally 40 or 50 degrees. It would be great if a refrigerator could be used!

The leader knows that this is a luxury. Although there are many unused refrigerators in the base, they have not been used due to power issues. Now they can only lie in bed and watch the stars when it gets dark, and they can't even turn on the lights!

With a "ding dong" sound, Chu Chu opened the takeout software and started reading the message sent by the leader.

"Hello boss, I bought these chickens. Are they already killed?"

Chu Chu immediately responded, "The chickens have been taken care of now. You bought so many chickens at one time because you want to report the party? This is such a waste!"

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days