23

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 23 It all depends on luck (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"You are the one!"

Chu Chu made the decision without hesitation. It was really because the drug store couldn't stay open all the time, and it was impossible for these ghosts and monsters to be qualified for the position of drug store clerk.

"Food and accommodation are included, and a monthly salary of 10,000 points is provided. Here is the contract. If you see that there are no problems, sign it!"

Chu Chu took out the contract prepared by the system and placed it in front of Song Jiaer.

This is a contract specially prepared by the system. Everything is to protect the interests of both parties. No matter how good the relationship was before, as long as we work together, we must sign a contract.

Although if problems arise in the future, you can act in accordance with the contract and it will not affect the relationship between the two parties!

Song Jiaer browsed through it and signed the contract without hesitation. She believed that the boss would not deceive her. Even if he deceived her, she would be willing to do so. After all, food and accommodation were included, and points were also given. There were few jobs like this. It's really great that she can find such a job!

Song Jiaer wore the work clothes given by the system, and the pharmacy was officially opened!

While others lamented that they were not admitted, they also went to the drugstore to shop.

Song Jiaer's job as a drugstore clerk is not to sell how many medicines he wants, but to check each person who buys medicines, and give them medical advice to control the dosage of medicines.

"Give me ten boxes of cold granules!" An old woman rushed to the front and opened her mouth to ask for ten boxes.

Ten boxes of cold granules is a small thing for the system, but it is not friendly to families buying medicine.

"Mom, the shelf life of cold granules is three years. One box costs 150 gold coins. How many people are there in your family? One box is enough for each person!"

"The drug store has enough medicines. I hope you won't blindly hoard the medicines, otherwise it will be a pity if they expire!" Song Jiaer made recommendations based on their situation, and the drug store has always been open here and will not go bankrupt. It is really unsafe to buy too many!

The aunt was reluctant, "Little girl, do you care how much medicine I buy? I will buy more for peace of mind. Even if the bathing center is no longer there one day, with these medicines, my family and I will not lose our lives due to colds!" "

Song Jiaer explained patiently, "The bath center will not disappear. As long as you are here, you can go to the pharmacy to buy medicine at any time. If you want to leave the bath center, you can also buy it before leaving. We will not limit purchases!"

The aunt kept asking, but finally left with three boxes of cold granules. She had to buy more, otherwise she would not feel at ease!

Because my aunt took the lead, others took their time when buying medicines. They didnt buy ten or eight boxes in one go, but each one bought quite a lot of medicines, ranging from colds and fevers to bruises. Damage, buy everything from internal to external use.

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days