2

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 2 The man who caused trouble (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The woman looked at her confusedly. How could she still be in the mood to take a shower now?

"With the one-stop service, you can not only take a shower, but also stay in a hotel and eat. As long as you don't waste it and you have enough points, you can eat whatever you want!"

Chu Chu saw the woman's concerns and began to introduce the contents of the one-stop service!

As soon as she heard that she could eat, the woman's eyes sparkled. She hadn't eaten enough for a long time!

Chu Chu took her to the cashier and introduced, "Everything on your body can be used to redeem points. Just put the things on the points meter and it will automatically detect and recharge."

"A one-night stay costs 20 points, and other services also require points."

The woman took off the necklace from her neck and placed it on the measuring instrument. The measuring instrument displayed.

Product name: gold necklace

Value: 100 points

Do you want to apply for a membership card and recharge it?

The woman had already seen the safety here and chose to top up without hesitation.

A card spat out from above the measuring instrument with basic information on it.

Name: Song Jiaer

Gender: Female

Points: 100

Song Jiaer checked into Room 201 and bought bread and water, spending a total of 27 points.

Song Jiaer arrived at 201, opened the door, and found that although the inside was shabby, it was still clean, so she settled in with peace of mind.

She ate and closed her eyes without even bothering to wash up.

In the lobby, Chu Chu checked the upgrade requirements. Upgrading to level two requires 100 points, which will unlock more rooms and water dispensers.

She was still far away from being promoted to the second level mission. She looked at the deserted street outside, sighed, and closed the shop.

[Congratulations to the host for welcoming the first guest. You can participate in the lottery and the prizes will be huge. You deserve it. 】

Chu Chu saw a lottery roulette appeared in front of her eyes. It showed that the number of draws available was 1, and she clicked on it without hesitation.

A few seconds later, a golden light flashed and she won the golden legendary prize.

[The host can choose two of the following things as rewards. 】

A.Breakfast shop

B.Fast food restaurant

C.an employee

Chu Chu chose the fast food restaurant and an employee without hesitation.

[Congratulations to the host for making the choice. The fast food restaurant is in Room 301 on the third floor. Only those with your own points card can dine at the fast food restaurant. 】

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days