63

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 63: Better to sacrifice me (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Camouflage thought again and again, and finally nodded in agreement, "I agree, but I will advance and retreat together with my team members. Can you accept us all?"

"I'm so happy!" Chu Chu was not afraid of the crowd, but the lack of one. She gathered a few people together to sign a contract, and a group of people in camouflage uniforms became employees of Bath Center No. 2.

Now that Chu Chu has someone in her hands, she feels more confident in doing things.

"You guys go plant trees. Our goal is to plant a road connecting here to the pharmaceutical company. Plant two trees in a row, and plant one tree in a radius of one meter!"

Chu Chu gathered the five people together and began to arrange tasks, "I will give you a basic salary of five thousand points every month. Planting a tree will earn you a commission. If it is planted within a month, there will be a large number of people." reward!"

"Boss, you worked so hard to hire us just so we can plant trees?"

Camouflage felt that there must be something wrong with his ears, otherwise how could he hear unbelievable remarks? Can he still plant trees these days?

"Boss, planting trees is useless. The weather outside is dry and they will die if you plant them!"

"We have all the skills. You should let us fight zombies and defend our country instead of doing such boring things."

"Yes, boss, you are too unrealistic. I know that planting trees is a good thing, but you should also look at the actual situation!"

Everyone is saying that Chu Chu is unrealistic, but Chu Chu is not angry. Others can say whatever they like, she doesn't care at all.

"Shut up!" Camouflage Sui suddenly said, "We are working for the boss now. We will do whatever the boss asks us to do!"

"But"

"No but, if you don't obey the boss's management, then please leave!"

The camouflage uniform is not used to them at all. He does this to give Chu Chu a face. They can no longer contact the main force, and this is the only place they can live.

Of course, he didn't mention this to anyone, only one person knew about it, and he didn't intend to make it public!

"Captain, you actually treat us like this? We are good brothers who have been through life and death!"

"Because we are good brothers, I am telling you this. I am doing it for your own good. Listen to me. It is absolutely right!"

The camouflage uniform stared at everyone present, "We live and die together. Even if I lie to the whole world, I will not lie to you!"

Chu Chu knew that he could handle it well, so she left the matter to them, and she had more important things to do. This was the Medical City, which was a brand new place for her. She had to let the people in the Medical City Know the bath center!

The reason why the Medical City became a Medical City is because the main industry here is the pharmaceutical industry, and the Medical City is very large, and there are about four or five small bases around it, making everyone's life even more difficult.

Many people are afraid of the zombies in the Medical City and do not dare to go to the city to look for things. Even some brave people have become food for the zombies.

Chu Chu rode her small electric car. Her mission today was to go to Base No. 3. I heard that there were many strong people in Base No. 3. Their location was the most privileged, and the people inside had good food and drink.

The most important point is that Base 3 is the closest to the bathing center. She doesn't know the Medical City yet, so she doesn't plan to go too far.

Base No. 3 was a good choice. Chu Chu followed the map provided by the system and came to Base No. 3. As soon as she got close, she heard pleasant singing coming from inside.

"who?"

The vigilant voice still came from inside the base, "Please leave quickly. Base No. 3 does not accept anyone. No matter what your identity is, please leave!"

"Brother, I brought delicious food, including meat buns, tea eggs, and clean mineral water. If you let me in, I will give these to you for free!"

Chuchu has many, many points, and these things are not expensive. It doesn't hurt to give them away, but it can open a way.

"Don't confuse the public with your lies. You can't give such a precious thing to me for free. What is your purpose?"

The guard is very serious, his thinking is very clear, and he is not a petty gainer, so even if Chu Chu gives him more benefits, he will not be moved!

"My purpose is very simple. I recently opened a bathing center that provides one-stop services for food, drink and entertainment. Anyone who applies for a card here today can have a free meal!"

Chu Chu made her purpose clear. Anyway, what she told was the truth. If the other party didn't believe it, they could go with her to see it. Wouldn't there be business if they went back and forth?

The guard laughed as if he heard some big joke, "Sister, are you stupid or am I stupid?"

"These days, food is the most precious thing. If you don't collect the food properly and still use it to open a shop, how much food do you have?"

Chu Chu was amused by his shocked look, "Don't worry about how much food I have. In short, it will definitely be enough for you. Not only will you have enough to eat when you come, but even if a few more people from the base come, I can definitely guarantee that you will be full." full!"

The guard thought Chu Chu was joking at first, but in the last days, if there was even the slightest possibility, he would not miss it!

"I will report it to our leader. If the leader agrees, I will let you in!"

The expression on the guard's face was obviously much more relaxed. As long as there is food, many things in the base can be avoided. Everyone can have a full stomach and will not make any plans that shouldn't be made.

Leader No. 3 was walking around in the base. He was in a state of confusion. They had eaten all the edible food in the base. They were now starting to eat whatever they had. Today was the first time and he couldn't bear it!

"We can't send my sister there. Our family finally reunited. How could we give my sister to them to eat? Cannibalism is immoral!"

A young man persuaded the leader in his ear, "If we think more about it, we can eat the soil and chew the bark of trees. There will definitely be no obstacles that we can't overcome!"

"We haven't had normal food for a long time. If this continues, everyone will be doomed!"

"And this method has been approved by most people, and the order is also determined by drawing lots. As the leader of the base, you must abide by this rule in order to convince the public!"

The leader of Base 3 is also very sad, but compared to his daughters life, the lives of so many people in the base are also more important!

Sacrifice one person, or sacrifice dozens or hundreds of people, the account can still be settled clearly!

"Do you have to sacrifice your sister? If you insist, you might as well sacrifice me!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days