78

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 78 Isnt he a bastard? (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu would not tell the secret of controlling zombies to the man in black. She didn't have any secrets herself. It was all because of the system. Her voice sounded, "Let's go back! Follow the man in black!"

The zombies seemed to have received a response and followed the man in black. If the man in black turned left, they would go left. If the man in black turned right, they would go right. If the man in black speeded up, they would also speed up. If the man in black slowed down, they would also speed up. Slow down and make the man in black laugh or cry!

"Beauty, you haven't answered my question yet. I don't care so much. You must answer my question!"

The man in black still didn't give up. He followed Chu Chu closely. This made Gu Tianye very angry. Logically speaking, he and Chu Chu had known each other for a long time and had a good relationship. How could it be his turn? What about other people being courteous in front of her?

"Cough cough cough"

Gu Tianye coughed softly to remind the other party, "Sir, please stay away from him. Men and women are not intimate. You have just met. You don't want to take advantage of her, right?"

Chu Chu also looked at the man in black with a wary look. This guy didn't look like a good person at first glance. He really wanted to take advantage of her. What should he do?

She thought about it and pulled up her clothes unconsciously, for fear that the other party would see the key parts!

The man in black immediately explained seriously, "You can't doubt my character. I'm not interested in airports. I only like people with good stuff!"

"Who are you calling the airport? Say it again, believe it or not, I'll beat you to death?" As a woman, Chu Chu cares most about her figure. Now someone is criticizing her figure. It's intolerable!

"Brothers, come on!" Chu Chu yelled, and the zombies immediately surrounded the man in black and kept roaring at him.

The man in black had never seen such a formation before. He immediately admitted his mistake, "Beauty, I was wrong. I promise I will never speak ill of you in the future. Please forgive me!"

He has traveled all over the world for so many years, and has encountered anywhere from a thousand to eight hundred zombies, but those zombies are all brainless and make him play around, but he feels the threat from the aura of these zombies in front of him.

He is a hero who knows the current affairs, and he is also a hero. Of course he knows the current affairs, so there is no harm in admitting his mistakes. As long as his safety can be guaranteed, he will not hesitate!

Chu Chu snapped his fingers, and the zombies were lined up again. Not to mention how convenient it was, and they were all neatly organized without having to direct them.

It's tidy and hassle-free, which is simply reassuring.

Due to the limited mobility of the zombies, they walked all night without returning to the bathing center. Chu Chu looked at the already bright sky and made an immediate decision.

"Let's go to Base 3 to take a rest first, and then go back when it gets dark!"

Gu Tianye didn't have the slightest objection, he thought so too. The two hit it off immediately, and no one paid attention to the man in black's thoughts.

After a group of people entered Base No. 3, they immediately closed the base door tightly. In this tense atmosphere, they could not let others see that they could control zombies, otherwise they would definitely cause trouble!

While they were resting, the man in black wanted to find out how they controlled the zombies.

He frowned and kept staring at them with his small eyes, when suddenly a knife was pressed against his neck.

"Man in black, I don't care what you want to do? I advise you to give up this idea. Chuchu is a soft-hearted woman, but I am not!"

Gu Tianye didn't know what the man in black's purpose was for following them, but he was not Chu Chu and would not easily trust a stranger!

"Get out of here now, or I'll kill you!"

Gu Tianye's intuition told him that the man in black was not a good person. He didn't want to go on a killing spree because he didn't want Chu Chu to be afraid of him!

"Brother, I really don't have any purpose. If I have to say purpose, I am very interested in zombies. I want to study zombies, and I also want to know why they obey her words?"

The man in black had this idea from beginning to end. He had always told the truth, but why didn't anyone believe him?

"Is it that simple?" Gu Tianye laughed directly and used the knife in his hand harder, "Am I stupid or are you stupid?"

"I'm stupid!" The man in black swore to Gu Tianye like a coward, "I promise I will never hurt you or destroy your ideas. I'm really just interested in zombies. I swear here, if I say anything, If one sentence is false, I will be eaten clean by zombies!"

Gu Tianye sneered, "You are really good at swearing, but I don't believe it!"

Gu Tianye was not a murderer, he just felt that the appearance of the person in front of him was too strange. After giving him a warning, he let go of the knife!

The man in black was so frightened that he shut up. He didn't even dare to take a breath and sat aside with his eyes closed to relax. Not long after, he heard the sound of even breathing. He seemed to be sleeping soundly!

Gu Tianye also closed his eyes to rest, but he didn't really fall asleep. He wanted to ensure their safety!

On the other hand, Xiaoyu was walking around the bathing center. She had not seen Chuchu for a whole day and night. This was simply impossible before.

She kept wondering what Chu Chu was doing. What should she do if the bathing center ran into trouble?

Just as she was walking around, the door of the bathing center was suddenly opened, and a dozen people headed by A Biao slowly walked in.

Is this the legendary bathing center?

The place is clean and tidy, and there are people there. It looks the same as before the apocalypse.

"Hello, welcome to the bathing center. Do you have any points cards? If not, I can help you get them!"

"One point card per person, you can use crystal cores or valuable things to recharge!"

A formula-like smile appeared on Xiaoyu's face. Even if she was worried in her heart, she didn't show it on the surface. She couldn't lose Chuchu's face!

"We were introduced by boss Chu Chu. Can we get a discount?" A Biao and the others already believed Chu Chu's words. They wanted to live in such a peaceful place and not leave!

Xiaoyu was instantly shocked. Chuchu was still in the mood to recruit people from outside, which meant that he was fine now. A happy smile appeared on her face!

"Sorry, we don't have discounts in our bathing center, but if each of you applies for a membership card, I will give each of you a breakfast. What do you think?"

After A Biao asked everyone's opinions, he immediately nodded and agreed. The breakfast for so many of them added up to a large amount. Wouldn't he be a bastard if he didn't take advantage of it?

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days