17

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 17 Let everyone live on their own (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Xu Hanxing first came to the milk tea shop and bought a cup of milk tea. After taking a sip, he felt as if he had found himself, not to mention how happy he was.

Then he went directly to the hot pot restaurant and started ordering. The hot pot restaurant was bustling and he reluctantly ate the hot pot he had dreamed of. Today was definitely the most comfortable day for him since the end of the world.

"How's it going? Is my bathing center okay?"

Chu Chu showed a confident smile. She knew that no one would be dissatisfied after experiencing the bath center.

"Would you like to check in? You only need 25 points a day. You can use the air conditioner as you like. There is a bathing place on the first floor. There are unexpected surprises in the bathroom!"

Xu Hanxing immediately chose to live in such a good place. If he didn't live in such a good place, there would be something wrong with his brain!

[Publish a task to upgrade the bathing center to level six. You can randomly unlock two stores. Warm reminder that upgrading to level six requires 100,000 points. Please work hard, host! 】

[Publish a task to recruit people from Xu Hanxing Base to stay. The system will automatically unlock as many rooms as the number of people staying there. One hundred points will be awarded to each person who stays there. There is no upper limit. Please work hard as a host! 】

[More than ten people will randomly unlock an item in the store, and more than twenty people can unlock ten items in the store. Please work hard, host! 】

Chu Chu understood the meaning of the system, which was nothing more than recruiting more people to make the bathing center more and more lively. The more people there were, the faster the system would be upgraded.

[Warm reminder, independent bathroom facilities can be added to the room. Guests can freely choose whether to upgrade. If the room is upgraded, it will become 30 points per day. Please notify the guest in time! 】

Chu Chu did not notify one by one, because there were twenty or thirty people now, and it would take more than an hour for her to notify one or two minutes. She did not have so much leisure and elegance.

"Can you send the information to the tenants' membership cards so that they can make their own choices?"

Chu Chu considered that there might be more and more people in the future, and it was not suitable to post announcements in the lobby. To ensure that everyone could receive the message, they had to send it point-to-point.

[The hosts idea is theoretically possible. Please ask the host to choose whether to upgrade the membership card. Upgrading the membership card requires 10,000 points. After the upgrade, members can receive various messages from the bathing center through the membership card, and they can operate on the membership card independently. , no need to go to the counter. 】

"You are really robbing money!" Chu Chu couldn't help but sigh at the shrewdness of the system. She only had a total of 20,000 to 30,000 points now, and the system took half of them in one fell swoop!

Can she not upgrade? Of course not!

[Please ask the host to choose whether to upgrade the membership card? 】

"Upgrade!" Chu Chu chose to upgrade without hesitation. The cards in everyone's hands flashed with a golden light unknowingly, and then turned into high-end cards.

The system releases relevant information about card upgrades to everyone and allows them to choose whether to upgrade their rooms.

[Okay, it is being sent, waiting for the tenant's choice. Don't worry, the host, the system will keep an eye on them! 】

Chu Chu yawned and found Xu Hanxing. She wanted to rest, but there were more important things to do right now, and she didn't want to waste any time!

Xu Hanxing has upgraded his room and now lives in a large luxurious room with 30 points per day.

what to do?

He has always wanted to live here and never leave. Before he came, he swore to others in the base that no matter what happened here, he would return to the base and tell them about the situation here.

"Dang Dang Dang" a crisp knock on the door rang. After Xu Hanxing tidied herself up, she opened the door.

"Let's go back to base!"

Chu Chu said without thinking, "My employee is still imprisoned by you, you should be able to let her go now, right?"

Xu Hanxing nodded immediately, with a serious look on his face, "We will go back now and release your employees, but I also have a request, that is, let my base personnel also stay in the bathing center!"

Chu Chu's mission was to recruit more tenants, but now after hearing Xu Hanxing's words, she committed suicide and deliberately pretended to be embarrassed.

"The rooms in our bathing center are limited now, and everyone wants to live in them. So as the leader of the base, you have to promise me that they will never cause trouble here!"

"And after checking into the bathing center, although you can have a small group, you must obey my orders in all matters big and small, because I am the only owner here!"

"Our bathing center has its own set of rewards and punishments. If you violate it, you will be punished accordingly. You must communicate with the staff at your base before deciding whether to move in or not!"

"Otherwise you can't afford the consequences!"

Chu Chu just wants to win over more people and doesn't want to deal with those miscellaneous things. As long as the people who move in are voluntary, it will be easier to deal with things in the future.

"This is natural, we won't cause you any trouble!" Xu Hanxing assured Chu Chu, "Can we set off now?"

When they returned to the base again, the leaders of the base were waiting anxiously in the conference room. They were very uneasy and didn't know why their leader had not returned after being gone for a long time.

"The leader is back!"

With these words, Xu Hanxing led Chu Chu into the conference room from the outside.

"Chief!" Everyone stood up and greeted him in unison, "Thank you for your hard work!"

After Xu Hanxing motioned everyone to sit down, he began to talk, "Everyone, today I went to the Jiehou Yusheng Bathing Center for inspection. I think it is a safe place with clean water and unlimited electricity. There is also unlimited food, so everyone will feel very at ease here!

"How could there be such a good place? I don't think it's possible?"

"Chief, have you been deceived by someone? Some girls are the best at lying. You are still young and don't know there are so many crooked ways in the world."

"That's right, our life in the base is pretty good. I won't change places!"

Xu Hanxing knows that everyone has different ideas. He cannot force everyone, but he must also be fair and just so that everyone has the right to choose.

"Everyone, please be patient. I know what you are thinking, but I have decided to move in. Those of you who want to move in with me can come with me. Those who don't want to leave with me can also stay in the base.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days