11

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 11 Real Employees (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

When the bearded man saw Chu Chu, not only did he not feel guilty at all, but he even ordered in a commanding tone.

"Why are you still standing there? Why don't you help us quickly? Why don't you just watch us get electrocuted?"

The bearded man didn't think much about it, he just thought he had been electrocuted. After all, the vending machine was in disrepair and leakage of electricity was common.

Chu Chu snapped her fingers and the system stopped.

"Hurry up and take out the stuff from the vending machine for us to eat, everyone is hungry!"

The bearded man sat down and gave orders carelessly. He was the boss of this small group, and everyone obeyed his orders. Over time, he regarded himself as the greatest person in the world.

"Sorry, please recharge!" Chu Chu showed a generous and decent smile, and pointed to the notes at the cashier, "You can only buy things in the store by recharging!"

"I'm sorry, little sister, we were really hungry and couldn't control our behavior for a while. Little sister looks like a generous and decent person, and she definitely won't care about anything!"

Xiaoxue immediately came out to smooth things over, "Besides, sister, you have such a big store and you don't care about such a small amount of food. Can you let us eat first and then recharge?"

Xiaoyu immediately went to apply for a recharge card. She had been living in oppression and could only redeem a total of 100 points.

Chu Chu looked at so many of them and didn't want to kill a whole boatload of people with one stroke. Xiaoyu was not bad. He didn't join in with those people, so he could stay!

As for everyone else

"Sorry, I opened the door to do business to make money. I won't do anything that doesn't make money!"

"If you want to do business with me, open the door. If you don't want to do business with me, I will have to settle a score with you!"

The bearded man became furious when he heard this, "Women still want to settle accounts with me. Your vending machine almost electrocuted us, and I haven't even settled accounts with you yet!"

"Sister, my bearded brother is very fierce. How about you apologize to him and this matter will be over!" Xiaoxue said sweetly, but there was no look of worry on her face, instead she was proud. Yangyang seemed to be showing off something.

"If you don't give a toast, you will be punished with a drink!" Chu Chu snapped her fingers. Those who had just gone directly to grab something from the vending machine were teleported to a place outside the safety range of the bathing center.

The noise they made was so loud that it disturbed the surrounding zombies. The zombies immediately surrounded them and disappeared in an instant!

Xiaoxue, Xiaoyu and a few more cautious people who had just come in were so frightened that they sat on the ground when they saw this scene. This bathing center is so scary. The boss is a devil who eats people without spitting out their bones!

"Is there anyone else among you who is dissatisfied?" Chu Chu looked over slowly. The people she had just punished by the system were all those who had done something to the store. Regardless of whether they had the intention or not, they did not do anything in the end, so they were not transported. go out!

She looked at Xiaoxue and felt that this person was not simple. The smell of green tea made people drunk!

The group of people immediately stood up straight, and they were so stiff that they did not dare to move. Their minds were not broken, and they could not possibly provoke this devil again!

"If there's no problem, just top up and spend. But now you can't stay if you don't have a room. After you finish eating, go to the door and stay there. Zombies can't see you within one meter."

Chu Chu pointed at the cashier and asked them to recharge quickly. If they don't recharge, they will be teleported!

A few people were like chickens, waiting in line to recharge. After recharging, they were led to the third floor by the kitten.

After they reached the third floor, they were stunned. It turned out that this place was really a paradise. The various foods made their mouths water.

Xiaoyu looked at it, stepped into the fast food restaurant, bought a bowl of noodles and ate it.

Xiaoxue twisted her body and came to the door of the hot pot restaurant, "Everyone, I want to eat hot pot. Does anyone want to treat me to it? Brother Hu is no longer here, and I, a weak woman, also want to find someone to rely on!"

Several men are lonely in the last days, and now there is a charming and beautiful woman saying such suggestive words, and she is immediately surrounded by people!

Chu Chu shook her head. She couldn't control such a situation. People always have to make their own choices. If she wanted to surrender, even if the king of heaven came, there would be no way to pull him out of the abyss.

"Are you Xiao Yu?" Chu Chu turned around and saw Xiao Yu, who was sitting quietly in the fast food restaurant, walking in, sitting opposite her and asking.

After Xiao Yu saw Chu Chu, she immediately put down the chopsticks in her hands and became restless. "Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Why don't you eat hot pot with them?" Chu Chu had a crush on Xiao Yu right away. Such a quiet and honest person is much better than Xiao Xue!

Xiaoyu looked at Xiaoxue, and finally shook her head, "I can't redeem many points. Being able to have a mouthful of hot noodle soup in the last days is already a great thing!"

"I would rather starve to death than sell my soul. Hot noodle soup is similar to hot pot. Their essence is the same, they just fill the stomach!"

Chu Chu likes Xiao Yu more and more. She seems to see her former self in Xiao Yu. She always sticks to her own bottom line and doesn't collude with anyone!

But the more upright a person is, the less likely he will end up. She suddenly wanted to protect Xiao Yu!

"Everything here except crystal cores can be exchanged for opportunities. If you don't have awakened powers, you can work for me and get free room and board every day."

After Xiao Yu heard Chu Chu's words, she was immediately stunned. This was a good thing that fell from the sky, and it actually fell on her head. It was simply unbelievable!

"Boss, is it true?" Xiao Yu was so excited that she didn't know what to say. She was a little incoherent, "As long as you give me a chance, I will never let the boss down!"

Chu Chu looked at Xiao Yu with satisfaction and patted her shoulder, "Work hard and I won't treat you badly!"

"You will move into my room later. There is air conditioning and a TV in the room. I can't treat you badly, but when I need you to do something, you must be serious, otherwise I won't dare to keep you here!"

Chu Chu put the ugly words first, and decided to unlock a small bedroom in the bedroom first, so that Xiao Yu could live in the small bedroom without disturbing each other!

"Thank you, boss, I won't let you down!" Xiaoyu vowed with a serious expression on her face, she will definitely

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days