109

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 109: Rigidity Appears (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

In another base, after hearing the description of the man in black, Chu Tiange was so angry that his teeth itched. He did not expect that Chu Chu could grow to such a level in such a short period of time.

The man in black does have the ability to escape from the earth, and he can walk very fast in the ground. He can walk several kilometers in just a few minutes.

And he specializes in delivering messages to the base, and he doesn't rush every time because his ground escape technique allows him to escape from danger unscathed.

"Did they find the student or the professor, or both?"

Chu Tiange had been planning this move for a long time, and he didn't want to lose these two pieces easily.

The man in black specially inquired for information, but he had no way to enter the bathing center, otherwise he would alert the snake, so he only knew about the students and did not know about the deal between the professor and Chu Chu.

"As far as I know, the students were severely punished. As for the professor, there is no news yet. I don't know if he can still be trusted."

"In this case, then send a message for me to let the professor continue our plan. As long as he can implement it according to our plan, it means that he is still one of ours!"

Chu Tiange clenched his fists. If the professor was not one of theirs, then he would not mind doing justice on his behalf!

"Yes, leader, I don't know, what message did you ask me to deliver?"

The man in black saluted respectfully, and then stood aside honestly, waiting for Chu Tiange's order.

Chu Tiange smiled mysteriously and told the man in black his plan, "Let the professor do it according to my plan. We must turn the bathing center into a source of pollution regardless of the consequences!"

The man in black didn't say anything nonsense, he directly received the order and headed to the bathing center.

The man in black gave two radios to the professor and students. As long as he was near the bathing center, he could contact them through the radio.

The professor originally thought that the man in black had quit and would not come again, but he did not expect that the radio rang again.

"Professor, student, are you two okay? I am the man in black, and I am here with a new mission from the leader. If you don't come out to take over the mission, your family will be dead!"

The professor immediately replied, "Please wait a moment, I can't leave here. I will definitely be out within half an hour!"

The man in black didn't take it seriously. He often encountered situations like this. It was just that they were tripped by people in the bathing center. It didn't matter if they just waited!

After the professor received the call from the man in black, he immediately hurried to find Chu Chu. He did not dare to hide the conversation between the man in black and him.

"Okay, let's go out to see him. I want to see what other tricks they are trying to play!"

Chu Chu also didn't expect that Chu Tiange would be so impatient. Not long after this, he sent someone to arrange tasks again. He probably wanted to see if the professor had betrayed them!

Chu Tiange's thoughts are very easy to guess. Chu Chu already knew it well. This time, she waited silently for them to take the bait!

The professor came back from the outside and came to Chu Chu again. He was holding a large bag of highly toxic zombie blood. He was shaking while holding this kind of thing. He didn't know why the man in black could Lift that far!

"What will the boss do with all the zombie blood?"

The professor's voice was trembling a little. If it was stained with so much zombie blood, he wouldn't be able to escape!

After Chu Chu saw the zombie blood, she immediately laughed. It seemed that they really took themselves too seriously and used so much zombie blood to deal with themselves.

In today's society, blood is also a very precious thing. The blood on a zombie's body is only a few dozen milliliters, so there are probably thousands of milliliters. They really think too highly of themselves!

"What do they ask you to do? Where do they put this stuff?"

Chu Chu needs to ask clearly what he should do next, otherwise the other party will not believe him easily.

"He asked me to pour the blood into the water tank you usually drink from, but we don't have a water tank, only tap water. I don't know what to do!"

The professor frightened the other party at the time, saying that he nodded in agreement without thinking about other things at all. Only now did he realize what he would do without a water tank.

"Leave this matter to me. I will make everyone in the bathing center drink this zombie blood. You can tell the man in black that your mission is completed!"

Chu Chu naturally took the zombie blood, with a confident smile on her face. She had already communicated with the system. People in the bathing center would not really drink zombie blood, but their behavior was nothing like drinking zombie blood. Both!

In order to avoid alerting others, Chu Chu didn't mention this matter to others at all. Even Gu Tianye didn't know what Chu Chu was planning, but they found that his behavior was getting weirder day by day.

On this day, several people in the bathing center were sitting together chatting. He felt very uncomfortable, but he couldn't find the reason for a while, so he asked everyone for help!

"Have you noticed that you are getting stiffer and stiffer, and even walking feels uncomfortable?"

"I feel the same way, and I'm very excited when I see bloody things. Do you think we will turn into zombies soon?"

"Impossible, the weather must have changed. Didn't you realize that since the afforestation, the sun is not so poisonous and the weather has become cooler, so we have rheumatism!"

"Let's go to the drugstore to buy some rheumatism plasters. I feel really uncomfortable if this continues!"

"Okay, I'll buy some stickers too. If you don't tell me, you won't think so. Once you tell me, I feel like I'm walking like a robot!"

Everyone felt this way, but they didn't think too much about it. They just thought that their stiffness was due to the cold weather, so they went to the drugstore to buy medicine.

The man in black has also been observing the situation in the bathing center in the dark. He must confirm whether the professor has betrayed them. If he betrays them, he will never tolerate it!

When he saw everyone's necks stiffened, a satisfied smile appeared on his face. The professor did not betray them, but actually put zombie blood in the water where they ate.

After the man in black got the result, he immediately went back to report to Chu Tiange.

"Professor Leader is still on our side. Today, everyone in the bathing center has become rigid. I believe that if there is no antidote, they will all become zombies in the near future!"

"Hahaha!"

Chu Tiange suddenly burst into laughter, "It seems that these intellectuals are really easy to deceive. I just took some photos and asked them to do things for me!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days