15

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 15 is impossible to share (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Grandma hesitated. She was too old to earn crystal cores. Xiaobao was too young to fight zombies. In this age where people eat people without spitting out their bones, she felt that she could live longer if she could save a little. a few days.

Xiaobao looked at grandma's condition and gritted his teeth, "Sister, can grandma and I share a room? Grandma is old and in poor health, so she can't stay in the hall."

"Of course!" Chu Chu showed a bright smile, and she touched Xiaobao's face, "You and grandma live in room 211. You can live together, but you can only use your own card when eating!"

"Thank you sister!" Xiaobao smiled brightly and took his grandma upstairs together.

Grandma didn't say anything, but there was a worried look on her face. There were some things she couldn't say to Xiaobao, so she put Xiaobao away and was alone with Chuchu.

"Boss, can I get a discount if I don't live here?" Grandma looked at the clean and tidy room. Although she wanted to live in it, she held it back. She, a half-buried person, didn't deserve to live here at all.

She wanted to save the points for Xiaobao. Twenty-five points was neither too much nor too little. Saving one point might help her live an extra day!

"Sorry, no discounts!" Chu Chu knew that what she said was cruel, but she would not violate the rules of the bathing center. The most indispensable thing in the end of the world is poor people. If she keeps pitying others, she will not be pitiful at all.

Chu Chu saw her grandma's thoughts clearly and said in relief, "Grandma, don't think too much. Xiaobao only has you as a relative. As long as you get better as soon as possible, he will not be bullied!"

"Didn't you feel a little better when you took a shower on the first floor? As long as you insist on doing it once a day, you will be fully recovered in less than a week."

Chu Chu said categorically that she didn't know how powerful the bath was, but the only thing that was certain was that the bath was useful. What grandma needed most now was confidence. As long as she believed she could get better, she would definitely get better as soon as possible. .

"Is it really that miraculous?" Grandma was shocked. Generally speaking, after being bitten by a zombie, not dying is already the biggest miracle. It is a joke to still hope to recover!

Now after hearing the boss's categorical words, she couldn't believe her ears.

"Of course."

Chu Chu's eyebrows were dancing with joy, "Isn't this bath center of mine the biggest miracle? You have already experienced it, don't you still believe it?"

Grandma's eyes lit up. If she could be cured, who would be willing to die?

"So grandma, please rest assured. Not only will you be better, your body will definitely be stronger than before, and you will be able to accompany Xiaobao for ten or twenty years in the future!"

Chu Chu's words made grandma feel more comfortable. She was determined in her heart. She believed that she would survive. She also wanted to see Xiaobao marry and have children.

After Chu Chu persuaded her grandma, a happy smile appeared on her face. This time she did another good thing and restored her grandma's determination to live.

"Grandma, you have a good rest. I have gone out beforehand. If you need anything, come to me at the front desk." Chu Chu nodded to her grandma, then stood up and left. Xiaobao stood at the door wiping his tears with a smile on his face.

In fact, he had just heard their conversation, but he didn't expect that grandma had so many things to consider. Whenever he thought of separation, he couldn't control his emotions and burst into tears. When he saw Chu Chu, he pretended to be strong.

He is now the only man in the family and he must take responsibility.

"Thank you sister for helping me persuade grandma. No matter what she becomes, I will never give up on grandma. I will go out to kill zombies to earn crystal cores. I will definitely cure grandma!"

Xiaobao was categorical, his appearance didn't look like a child of several years old, but rather looked like an adult.

"Sister, I believe you can do it, but grandma is not well yet, so you can't go out to kill zombies. Your crystal core will be fine if you live here for two or three months. Remember my words, safety first! "

Chu Chusheng was afraid that Xiaobao would go looking for zombies impulsively. He hadn't awakened his powers yet, so going out rashly would only cost him his life.

Xiaobao is not particularly sensitive to numbers. He thought they didn't have enough points. Once he heard that they could last that long, the anxiety on his face disappeared.

【warn! warn! When Xiaoyu encounters danger, will the host go there immediately? 】

Chu Chu hurriedly returned to the room and understood the cause and effect of the matter.

Xiaoyu came to a base to promote, but the other party didn't believe the contents of the flyer at all. Instead, they thought Xiaoyu was the one who destroyed their base. Now she has been caught by the people at the base and exposed to the sun!

"Teleport me over quickly!" Chu Chu made a decision immediately. She would not ignore Xiao Yu no matter what.

[During startup, Xiaoyu has arranged the coordinates. The system can teleport the host to the entrance of the base. The host is asked to choose whether to teleport immediately! 】

"Yes!" After Chu Chu was sure, a burst of light shone brightly, which made her unable to open her eyes. When she opened her eyes again, everything in front of her had changed.

What came into view was a towering city gate. The city gate was made of old and worn-out stones. There were no stairs. If she wanted to enter the city, she could only rely on the people above to lower the rope and pull her up.

Chu Chu couldn't help but admire the wisdom and labor of contemporary people, who could create such a majestic building in such a dangerous situation.

"Is anyone there?" Chu Chu originally wanted to secretly rescue people, but now she knew at a glance that the plan was not feasible. In order to see Xiao Yu, she had no choice but to take risks and cause everyone to rest.

Her voice attracted the attention of the people at the base. They had already discovered a confusing person, and now they were even more cautious. Once a stranger appeared, they were extremely cautious.

"Who are you?" The person upstairs sounded particularly wary. The surrounding area was not that safe. It was really confusing that she could arrive safely, so she was particularly confused.

Chu Chu said openly, "I am from the Yusheng Bathing Center. I heard that one of my people was kidnapped by you. I came to settle the score with you!"

"You still have the nerve to come?" The people upstairs sneered, "You guys are trying to trick people from the base. Do you really think we are fools?"

"Then will you let me in?" Chu Chu looked at each other firmly, "I can guarantee you that the bathing center is definitely a place you can trust, so if you join us, you will never

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days