38

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 38: Initiating Punishment Measures (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Okay, I will!" Chu Chu nodded to Gu Tianye as if she had not heard the cowboy man's words at all, and showed a generous and decent smile.

She knew he was doing this for her own good, and she had no intention of contacting Xiao Baihua!

Sometimes some things are not what you want to do. If you don't mess with some people, they will mess with you!

When Chu Chu was eating hot pot, Xiao Yao sat directly opposite her and asked sweetly, "Sister, do you like spicy hot pot?"

"I also like to eat hot pot, but I'm afraid of chili, so I only dare to eat clear soup pot every time. My sister likes chili so much, is it because vinegar doesn't taste good?"

Xiao Yao blinked his eyes pretending to be innocent, "Nothing happened when my brother and I were together. My sister really misunderstood us, so can my sister treat me to hot pot?"

"No!" A forced smile appeared on Chu Chu's face. Is there something wrong with this woman's brain? She is not such a gossip, so she doesn't care what happens to them. It has nothing to do with her!

Xiao Yao was still pretending to be pitiful, "Sister, are you angry with me? I know I shouldn't be close to my brother, but besides my brother, I don't know who can protect me!"

Chu Chu threw her chopsticks on the table with a "pop" sound. She stared at Xiao Yao and said, "I don't care what you think about Wannianzhai, and I don't care what grudges you have between you, but I beg you not to Get me involved."

"In my eyes, he is just an ordinary tenant, there is nothing special about him, so please rest assured that he will always be yours alone, and no one will compete with you!"

Xiao Yao blinked his innocent eyes and squeezed out some tears, "Sister really misunderstood me. I didn't mean that, and I won't restrict his freedom to make friends!"

Chu Chu felt that she was in a bad mood today. Why did she let her meet this woman? Why did she want to disgust herself?

"No more!" Chu Chu stood up immediately and started to deal with Xiao Yao!

"I don't know where you came from, but this bathhouse belongs to me, and I hope you can abide by the rules of the bathhouse."

"And I hate you very much. I hope you will get away as far as you can when you see me and don't appear in front of me. Otherwise, I will scold you every time I see you!"

"Wannian Zhai is just an ordinary person. If you like him, it's your business. Don't impose your opinions on others. I emphasize again, you like him but I don't like him. If you want a palace fight, go If you find someone else, I wont accompany you!

After Chu Chu finished speaking, she left angrily, and a systematic warning sounded in her ears.

[Please host not to waste food, please host not to waste food, please host not to waste food...]

Chu Chu ignored the sound of the system. After returning to the room, the annoying sound of the system rang again.

[It was detected that the host was wasting food, and punitive measures were specifically initiated. The punishment was electric shock for one hour. Please prepare the host! 】

Chu Chu was stunned and immediately reacted, "System, you can't treat me like this. There's a reason for everything, so you can't punish me!"

[No matter what the reason is, wasting food is a huge crime and cannot be forgiven! 】

Chu Chu rolled her eyes and immediately had an idea, "System, I'm sitting with Xiao Yao. If she finishes eating the hot pot, it's not a waste. If she doesn't finish it, shouldn't she be punished?"

"She was the last one to leave. I didn't finish it because I wanted to give it to her. It would be a real waste if she couldn't finish it!"

The system felt that Chu Chu's words were quite reasonable. He was not very smart to begin with, and now Chu Chu had gotten around him, so he started monitoring Xiao Yao to see if she had finished the food on the table!

Xiao Yao was sitting in the hot pot restaurant with a very fierce expression on her face. She came here today not to humiliate herself, but to test it out.

Today she finally knew that Chu Chu was someone who was not easy to mess with and could actually drive her away. Wasn't she afraid that she would spread the word and everyone would leave the bathing center?

Or is it because she has such great skills that these people don't dare to offend her, so they stay here?

Although she also likes hot pot, she doesn't like the leftover food left by others!

Xiao Yao specially ordered some hot pot again. Anyway, he didnt need his own card to earn points, so he was very happy.

While waiting, she had been observing the situation nearby, but no matter how much she studied, she could not understand the structure inside. How on earth can it be so advanced?

But it doesn't matter, what she has to do now is to enjoy life, and after she drives Chu Chu out and takes over the bathing center, she can study it carefully.

Chu Chu has been paying attention to Xiao Yao's every move through the TV in the living room. Except for some private areas in the bathing center, which are not monitored, other places have been installed with surveillance. This is to ensure everyone's interests.

When she saw Xiao Yao ordering a table of hot pot, her heart dropped halfway. She believed that Xiao Yao would not be able to eat so much, and she would definitely be punished this time.

Soon Xiao Yao finished eating. The moment she left the hot pot restaurant, she started dancing in place and her hair turned into a chicken coop. She looked very funny!

"It must be the fault of that dead boss!" Xiao Yao immediately shifted the responsibility to Chu Chu. It is not impossible to use one or two superpowers to destroy her image in the last days!

Xiao Yao's physical fitness was quite good. Although she was in terrible pain, she still relied on willpower to get through it. She clenched her fists and secretly swore in her heart that she would definitely seize the bathing center and take revenge. !

"Hahaha!" Chu Chu looked at her embarrassed look and immediately laughed, and all the depression in her heart disappeared.

"System, well done! But is this going too far?" Chu Chu felt happy, but she was still worried that she had gone too far. She was a good girl before and had never done anything bad, but now she suddenly did it What a bad thing, Im still a bit unaccustomed to it!

[Host, you dont have to think so much. The bathing center is your territory. You are the rules here, and everyone will follow your rules. 】

[If you think someone is not suitable or someone makes you uncomfortable, you can start punishment measures.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days