62

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 62 Im relieved (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Professor, we have been looking for you for a long time and finally found you. If I had known that you would live in the bathing center, I would not have been so anxious, which caused me to lose several teammates!"

Sitting across from each other in camouflage uniforms and white coats, there was a hint of blame in his tone. His good brothers who had been through life and death were devoured by these zombies. Apart from blaming the man in front of him, he didn't know what else to do. Who is to blame.

The white coat nodded slightly towards him, "Sorry, the pharmaceutical company has many secrets. Even in the last days, we must keep the secrets and prevent anyone from discovering them."

"You were too rude before. I thought you were spies sent by the enemy. There should be nothing good to say about spies."

"Now that I know your identity, I am here to formally apologize to you. I have lived here for several years. I thought the people above had forgotten me, so I did some incomprehensible things to you. I hope You can forgive me."

The reason for the misunderstanding between the two sides was due to poor information. They both thought that the other party had rebelled, which is why there were such serious consequences and casualties!

"The matter is over, and people cannot be resurrected after death. I can't care so much about this, but people above the professor have always hoped to develop an antidote. I wonder if you can provide a prescription for the antidote?"

The camouflage uniform asked the real point, "The people above have collected a lot of manpower and material resources. We also tested the zombie blood, but the blood test results were the same as the tap water test results, so we don't know what to do." What can I do."

"If the professor can provide the antidote, then you will be a great hero!"

The white coat shook his head and said regretfully, "Sorry, I have already reached a cooperation with Boss Chu Chu, and I don't have the antidote in my hand."

The camouflage uniform's face turned cold. He was really a step too late. What on earth did this boss want to do?

"There is no antidote from beginning to end." The white coat finally added, "Everything is fake, it's all fake!"

Camouflage didn't know what the white coat meant, but he firmly believed that everything was true and there was no way the people above could deceive him.

Chu Chu also heard their conversation. There must be an antidote in this world, but Bai Daco doesn't know about it. She won't say anything more until she determines the true purpose of the camouflage uniforms. Sometimes confidentiality is the most important thing. .

Chu Chu chose an open space in the courtyard of the second part of the bathing center and built a house with the help of the system. Although some points were deducted, it was within her ability and she could afford it.

Since it was too dangerous to go from the second department of the bathing center to the pharmaceutical company, Chu Chu asked a few of them to research here. If they needed something, she would send someone or go there in person and would not let them take risks!

Chu Chu and several people sat together for a meeting. She knew that Bai Daco knew nothing about the antidote, but she also shared the information they had with them.

The white coat frowned, with a serious look on his face, "Is there really an antidote in this world?"

The cowboy man nodded, "We all came from a laboratory that researched antidote, but because it was destroyed by zombies, all our hard work was wasted and everything was in vain."

"I tried my best to save the data, but some are missing, so our difficulty has greatly increased!"

Gu Tianye added, "Professor Bai, you should be able to help us complete the prescription, right?"

Bai Daguao himself is a researcher. When he heard that he had the opportunity to devote himself to research, his eyes lit up and he was already excited.

He has not studied anything for several years. He is very eager for scientific research. Now he finally has another opportunity, and he must seize it.

"Of course it's no problem!" A happy look appeared on the white coat's face, "I'm very good at blood research. As long as you give me time, I will definitely research the antidote!"

"Professor Bai, with your words, I feel relieved. However, this matter must be kept confidential. Except for a few of us present, we are not allowed to mention this matter to anyone."

Chu Chu feels that in the apocalypse, everyone likes antidotes, and there is an organization that has been controlling zombies. If they know that someone is researching the antidote for zombies, they will probably face many difficulties!

The faces of several people were very serious. They all knew the importance of this matter and would definitely not talk about it outside.

The student scratched his head and said with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I don't know anyone else here except the teacher!"

Seeing them staring at him, the student quickly spoke to assure them.

"I know my student. He has been with me for so many years. He is very rigorous in both work and experiments. You can rest assured!"

"As for myself, I can swear here that if I leak our project even a little bit, I will die a bad death and become a zombie!"

The white coat said decisively, "I have studied knowledge all my life. Of course I know the seriousness of leaks. And to be selfish, I also want to be the savior. I hope the antidote can be born from my hands!"

Chu Chu completely believed in White Coat. As the saying goes, don't use doubters but trust others. Now that she has chosen him, she will trust him.

Because Chu Chu didn't understand anything, she had no choice but to leave space for the four of them, and went out silently, but she didn't expect that the camouflage uniform was waiting for her at the door!

"Boss, I know what you are doing. If you need me, just ask, I will not betray you!"

Chu Chu couldn't tell whether she could trust the camouflage uniform, but she really needed help now. If she could recruit a camouflage uniform and make him surrender to the bathing center, she could rest assured that he would help.

"I know you are a good person, are you willing to work for the bathing center? If you are willing, then join the job!"

After communicating with the system, Chu Chu learned that the second department of the bathing center also had staff quotas. Currently, there was a shortage of staff, and every one could be recruited.

"I serve the masses and the people. I can't do things for the bathing center. I can only do things for the public!" The camouflage uniform looks very smart, but in fact, his brain doesn't know how to turn around at all. What he believes in is wrong. Change.

Chu Chu rolled her eyes, "The bathing center also works for the people. My research results will benefit everyone, so if you work for the bathing center, you are working for everyone!"

"But things are very chaotic now. I want to make sure that you are good people. I can only rest assured if you become my employee!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days