93

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 93 Formal Negotiation (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Several people originally wanted to investigate this matter slowly, but the plan could not keep up with the change. They must take action immediately, otherwise they will lose their innocence.

"We will not obey you. You two bastards are not worthy of respect at all!"

Chu Chu jumped out and directly accused the other party, "How many people have you killed for your own selfish desires? I don't think we will be the first, but I guarantee that we will be the last!"

"You want to resist?" Song Xiaoling laughed. She looked at the other party as if she saw someone who was overestimating his own abilities.

"Before you, there were many people who resisted, and we pushed them into the sea to feed the fish. But then we couldn't bear to feed the fish at all, and they went straight into our stomachs."

"If you behave well, I can consider letting you live a few more days. If you do not behave well, I think you are of no use, so I will let you live a few more days!"

After Chu Chu heard this, a look of disdain appeared on her face. With such confidence, did she really think they were novices?

"We haven't decided who wins and who loses yet. You really don't take us seriously."

"Today I will let you taste the pain of being defeated. I think it must feel very good."

Chu Chu knew her own strength and attacking the opponent would definitely not be a problem, but her purpose here was to solve the problem, not create it.

But if the other person is shameless, then don't blame her for being rude.

"Hmph, I've killed ninety if not a hundred people, and I've never failed. If you don't drink a toast or drink as a fine, we brothers and sisters won't be polite!"

Song Xiaoling and Song Xiaoling's eyes were very sharp. They stared at each other closely, as if as long as the other party made a move, they would defeat them!

"Sister, it seems that we have no luck today and can only give them to others." Song Xiaojun's face showed a disappointed expression. They didn't want such a disobedient person at all, but it was a pity for such a beautiful person. Cheeky.

"Dream!" As soon as Chu Chu finished speaking, Song Xiaoling was moved to attack. Naturally, Chu Chu was not to be outdone, and defeated her steadily with three strikes, five divided by two!

When Song Xiaojun saw his sister being beaten to pieces, he couldn't sit still for a moment, "Sister, brother is here to protect you!"

Although Song Xiaojun's ability is not as strong as Song Xiaoling's, it is more than enough to deal with ordinary people.

"You made a mistake, your opponent is us!" Xiaoyu and Tianye stopped Song Xiaojun and beat him hard. They wanted to take revenge or complain, but even if they had no hatred or resentment, they would have to fight a few times to feel comfortable.

The outcome of the three-on-two situation would soon come to an end. Song Xiaoling became anxious and directly called for reinforcements.

"Ring, bell, bell" rang, and everyone in Kaifeng immediately became vigilant and came to the door of the reception room. The door of the reception room was opened, and dozens of people surrounded them.

Only then did a smile appear on Song Xiaoling's face, "I'll see how you can do it this time. There are so many of us, but we are all masters among masters. You can defeat the two of us, but you will definitely not be able to defeat these dozens of people." personal!"

"Be good and surrender, I will consider sparing your lives!"

"Bah, you bitch!" Xiao Yu spat directly at her, "I have never seen someone as bitchy as you. You can't beat me, but you still bring reinforcements. Today I will let you have a taste of what regret means. I will We will make you regret provoking us!

"Hahaha, are you Xiao Yu? Among the three of us, you are the weakest. Today I will operate on you. You let me taste the pain, and I will let you taste what it means to lose!"

Xiaoyu is actually not the weakest person, but he has just awakened and cannot use his powers well, so sometimes he misses or lacks energy.

But Song Xiaoling's attitude deeply hurt her. They must not laugh at themselves. She, I am the person in charge of the bathing center, and I was laughed at by such a group of people. Where should I put my face?

When a few people fight with dozens of people, even if they are very powerful, they will still be exhausted and will eventually be defeated by the opponent. Even if they are tired, they will die of exhaustion.

Xiao Yu, on the other hand, acted impulsively and rushed forward to fight with Song Xiaoling. It was even more impossible for the others to see Song Xiaoling being wronged and wanted to rush in, but was stopped by Chu Chu!

"Stop it!"

"There is no way for us to continue fighting like this. In the end, we will only lose both sides. Now can we sit down and have a good talk?"

Chu Chu has seen through this matter. She is likely to suffer a loss. It is better to sit down and talk to change the situation of the battle.

Song Xiaoling originally thought that Chu Chu and the others were just ordinary people, and even if they had superpowers, they could not compare with them. However, after this fight, she found that Chu Chu was much more powerful than she imagined. If she persisted, she might not be able to defeat them. What a bargain.

Now that the other party has given us a step, we naturally have to follow this step.

"Since you sincerely beg me to give you a chance, then I will show mercy and let's talk calmly!"

Song Xiaoling said this, but in fact she had been planning in her heart to appease their emotions first, and wait until they completely trusted her before it was too late to take action.

Both parties reached an agreement on this, and both felt that they should sit down and have a good talk in a calm manner, otherwise neither party would gain much, and instead both parties would suffer.

For the sake of safety, the people on Song Xiaojun's side did not leave. Instead, they stood guard at the door. As long as they gave the order, these people could definitely rush in.

"Song Xiaojun, Song Xiaoling, you have deceived us miserably, and you have no intention of negotiating with us!"

While Chu Chu was talking, she looked at the people next to her. The group of people were staring at her with eager eyes, which made people feel numb when they saw her!

"I've shown my sincerity, and you still think I'm lying?"

Song Xiaoling stared at Chu Chu and told her directly that this woman was not as simple as she seemed on the surface. Not only was she highly capable, but she was probably also a fool.

"Let them all go away, or close the door, I don't like talking to so many people!"

Chu Chu stared at the people at the door. She was sure that as long as she said something unpleasant, one of those people would probably have special powers, and she would not have to continue busy and go to see the King of Hell.

"You guys go down!" Song Xiaojun also felt uncomfortable being surrounded by these people. Now someone brought it up, he waved his hand and planned to let those people leave.

Those people's eyes fell on Song Xiaoling, and when Song Xiaoling nodded slightly, those people left respectfully.

There were only a few of them inside and outside the house, and they began formal negotiations.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days