87

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 87 Bringing food to you (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Dahai Base is not a very big base, and the people inside are worried about Ye Yes marriage. There are no young women at Dahai Base. Today someone saw Ye Ye chasing a young woman running around, but she was very interested. , the matter quickly reached Chief Tian.

Leader Tian was very excited, "Okay, this is really great. My son will have a girlfriend soon, and my wish will come true!"

"I'll go find that girl right away and see what her requirements are for getting married?" Leader Tian is a resolute person, and what can be done now will never be delayed until the next second.

"Is she the new girl? I fell in love with her at first sight, but she's not interested in her. I don't care. I'll go over and take a look now!"

Leader Tian said to himself, and then led people to the house where Chu Chu was.

After hearing the knock on the door, Chu Chu went down and opened the door. Leader Tian appeared in front of her, which made her feel very confused.

"Do you have anything to do with me? I think there is nothing to talk about between us, right?"

Chu Chu was not afraid of offending him at all. Anyway, the two of them were equal now, so what if they spoke a little more arrogantly?

"I heard that my son chased you and left for a day. Aren't you not interested in him? Why have you found him now?"

Leader Tian admired Chu Chu very much. She was a person who could do great things, so he was not angry at her tone. Instead, he talked to her like a good friend.

"Then you are wrong. The person he is chasing is not me, but my friend. Her name is Xiaoyu. I think you must have made a mistake to pin this matter on me!"

Chu Chu pointed at Xiaoyu who was sitting in the room, raised her eyebrows, and said enthusiastically, "Did you see it? That is, Xiaoyu heard that Tianye fell in love with her at first sight and offended her again. Now neither of them knows what to do. What should I do?"

"I know that brat has failed in many achievements and failed in many cases. If it weren't for his bad mouth, he would have been married long ago. How could he have waited until now?"

As soon as Leader Tian mentioned this matter, he was so angry that his teeth itched. His son was good at everything, but he was not very good at talking. He was straightforward about everything, and he often offended people!

"I have introduced him to many girlfriends before, and they are all people with status and status in other bases. He offended each other as soon as he opened his mouth. I don't know what to do?"

Chu Chu had also experienced that Tian Ye's broken mouth was like a large-scale disaster scene. As long as he didn't speak, he would be a handsome guy. But whenever he opened his mouth to speak, his true colors would be revealed!

"Xiaoyu, right? I am Tianye's father. I am here to apologize to you on his behalf. If he says something that makes you unhappy, you can just punch him and flatten him. I won't even do it. Feeling bad!"

Leader Tian is really willing to go all out this time. As long as his son can get a wife, not only can he have a girlfriend, he is also willing to make him grovel!

Xiaoyu immediately stood up straight and said, "Uncle, you don't have to be so polite. I think he's pretty good. What you said makes me don't know what to do."

Leader Tian was a man of his own. Seeing how nervous Xiao Yu was, he felt happy. It seemed that this girl was also interested in his son. Otherwise, he would not be so nervous and would not have too much respect for her!

"It's okay, just be yourself!" Leader Tian chuckled, then gave Chu Chu a wink and asked her to follow him out.

Chu Chu rolled her eyes, something mutually beneficial was coming, and she had to take advantage of it.

"Chief Tian, ​​what do you want from me?"

A confused look appeared on Chu Chu's face, "There should be nothing left to say between us!"

"Miss Chu Chu, I want to ask you for help!" Leader Tian changed his previous attitude and became an amiable little old man.

"How can I help you? I'm just an outsider. I can't make the decision on many things!"

Chu Chu knew the truth and asked, and she would not let the other party get too proud. She could help, but she had to make the other party pay something. She would not help in vain!

"Are you and Xiaoyu good friends? Since my son likes her, I want to be a matchmaker for the two of them!"

Leader Tian no longer cares about his own status. What is more important than his status is his son's lifelong event. It doesn't matter if his status is lower now, as long as his son can get a wife.

Chu Chu knew that now that Chief Tian was asking for her, it was time for her to make her request.

"I can help, but I also have a condition, that is, you must tell me the secret of Dahai. If I want to solve Dahai's problem, I must know his secret!"

Chu Chu finally said this with pride, "Is it okay?"

Leader Tian was stunned. There was nothing to hesitate about in this matter. Compared with his son's happiness, nothing else was worth mentioning!

"Okay!" Leader Tian agreed very generously, "If they can be together, I will tell you the secret of Dahai, and I will never hide anything!"

Chu Chu reached a consensus with Leader Tian, ​​but she would not harm Xiao Yu. If Tian Tian had any bad tendencies, he would never let Xiao Yu fall into the pit of fire.

The ugly things have been said before. Leader Tian and Chu Chu have also reached a consensus and wrote a letter swore to promise that as long as she tries her best to bring them together, no matter whether the two of them succeed in the end, he will not break his promise!

After hearing his assurance, Chu Chu felt much more relaxed. As long as she worked hard, she would be rewarded.

After the two of them made an agreement, Chief Tian went back happily. He was about to have a daughter-in-law.

Chu Chu rolled her eyes. According to her observation, both people were interested in each other, so she only needed to add fuel to the flames and help them solve the problem in an instant, and everything would be fine.

As night fell, Tanoshou appeared at the door of their room with three lunch boxes in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Xiao Yu opened the door with an unhappy look on her face, "I feel annoyed when I see you!"

Tian Ye chuckled, ignored Xiao Yu's words, and walked in directly.

"I'm here to bring you food. You didn't go to the cafeteria to eat when you were eating. I was worried that you wouldn't be full, so I brought it here myself."

Tian Ye originally wanted to have a good chat with Xiao Yu while eating, but they didn't give him this chance at all. After thinking about it, he could only come to her honestly.

They had actually finished eating. Where could Chu Chu starve them?

However, Xiao Yu did not speak, but instead focused her gaze on Chu Chu.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days