71

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 71 Within a week (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The assistant has been with the leader for many years. The leader naturally agreed to what he said, but he just didn't want to bear the consequences. As an assistant, he could only take the lead.

The assistant had no choice but to find Chu Chu directly. He had a flattering smile on his face and said, "Boss, I want to talk to you about cooperation!"

Chu Chu didn't look down on him because he was just a little assistant. She raised her eyebrows and a smile appeared on her face, "I also want to cooperate with you, but I don't lack anything here, and I don't have anything in particular that I want. "

Didnt the assistant just refuse politely? After so many years, he finally made it to the leader's side. How could he let the leader down?

"Boss, if you have any requests, just say it. We will definitely do whatever we can do. Although our leader is a small leader in the main base, since he can represent the base, it means that he can make the decision!"

The assistant was eager for success and began to make constant retreats in order to complete the task as quickly as possible.

Chu Chu stared at him and said, "Since he can make the decision, why doesn't he do the talking and let you do it?"

The assistant scratched his head in embarrassment. At this time, he must be the one to take the blame, "Our leader also wants to talk to you, and has been thinking about how to cooperate? It will be more beneficial to both parties. I can't bear to see him so Its difficult, so I took it upon myself to talk to you in advance.

"You must not tell the boss that I came to see you, otherwise he will definitely blame me for being nosy!"

The assistant immediately looked horrified and asked tentatively, "Boss, what do you need?"

"My demand is very simple, that is, for everyone to have enough to eat, to wear warm clothes, and to be protected from zombies. Can you do this?"

Chu Chu said with deep understanding, "I believe you can do it. After all, you are from the main base, and your abilities are definitely extraordinary!"

The assistant felt that this matter was a bit outrageous. Didn't he want it to be like this?

If this could really happen, he would rather give it all and he would not regret it!

"As long as you cooperate with us, everyone will be able to have enough food and clothing. As for the zombie problem, we have been constantly studying how to solve it!"

The assistant said seriously, "However, due to its complexity, there has never been a real solution. Everyone has been working hard and there is no chance of giving up!"

"Given time, we will definitely be able to overcome the problem of zombies!"

Chu Chu rolled her eyes. If she were a novice, she would definitely be deceived by the assistant's rhetoric. Unfortunately, she is a social worker with many years of social experience, and it is useless for her to draw a big picture.

"Assistant, I think you should think carefully before speaking!" Chu Chu shook her head, "It's the end of the world now. You say so many useless words, and I'm already immune."

"I know you can't make the decision, so I asked someone who can make the decision to talk to me. I'm not a ferocious beast, and I can't eat people. Are you that afraid of me?"

Chu Chu looked at the assistant. Why did something that was originally quite simple suddenly become so complicated?

She really can't understand!

The assistant left dejectedly. He didn't expect that a little girl who seemed to be indifferent to the world could be so difficult to deal with!

He went back and reported it to the leader. The leader walked around the room and finally made up his mind to talk to the other party in person. As long as he showed sincerity, he was not afraid of the other party's disapproval!

At worst, just ask someone from above to come over, there will always be a way!

Chu Chu didn't expect that they could come so quickly. The leader looked at her solemnly and bowed to her directly!

"Boss Chu Chu, my assistant has offended you a lot before. I formally apologize to you. I hope you have more knowledge and don't be like him!"

Seeing the leader being so sincere, Chu Chu also smiled and said, "If you recognize your mistakes, correct them and we can continue to cooperate. I wonder what the leader has to do?"

"Of course I'm looking for you for cooperation, but my assistant made the decision without permission before and said something that made you uncomfortable. In order for the two of us to cooperate more smoothly, I must apologize to you!"

"I really sincerely want to cooperate with you, and since we are the main base and the official base, we are more likely to be able to provide you with what you want!"

This time Chu Chu felt the sincerity of the leader, and his attitude today was not condescending, and his tone of voice made people feel much more comfortable!

"Leader, we don't actually pick things. As long as they can be converted into points in the bathing center, I like them all, so no matter what you use to top up the points card, I am very happy!"

Chu Chu knew that the other party had a good attitude, so she did not continue to embarrass him, but said her thoughts honestly, "We don't know how far the main base is from here, so it is also difficult to operate. If the distance is If it is too far away, our delivery frequency may not be that fast, and we will also charge a certain delivery fee!

After hearing Chu Chu's words, the leaders immediately smiled. There was nothing else in the general base, but there were plenty of crystal cores. As long as they could buy enough supplies, they would be happy no matter how much it cost!

"The delivery fee is no problem. As long as you can provide enough food and clothing, you can charge whatever delivery fee you want, but it must be within a reasonable range!"

The leader said righteously, "Although our main base is not short of things, we have to provide subsidies to the bases below. If your price is too high, the subsidies will be less!"

"Don't worry, I'm always fair and just in doing things, and I won't make things difficult for you, but you can't make me lose money either!"

Chu Chu took out a contract and placed it in front of the other party, and made a gesture of invitation, "This is a contract drawn up for our cooperation. You can take it back and have a look. If there are no problems, you can sign it. We will follow the rules in the future." Cooperate according to the rules and regulations in the contract!

As the saying goes, no matter what is done, it must be written in black and white on the paper. Only what is written on the paper will not change, and the verbal agreement will definitely change!

The leader nodded. If Chu Chu didn't take the paper contract, he was about to take out the paper contract, so now it saves him the trouble!

"Boss Chu Chu, please don't worry. I will bring the contract back immediately for discussion with the people above. It takes about two or three days to travel from the bathing center to the main base. I will give you the results within a week. Please don't worry! "

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days