91

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 91 They are all liars (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

On another ship, Song Xiaojun looked through all the supplies Chu Chu gave them, with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Another bunch of poor people. They feed these things to the dogs, but the dogs don't even eat them!"

As if to verify Song Xiaojun's words, a dog came to the dry food, smelled it, and walked away in disgust.

Song Xiaoling, Song Xiaojun's younger sister, asked hopefully, "Brother, do you think we can have a good meal if we catch them here?"

Song Xiaojun stretched out his hand to hold his sister in his arms, and the smile on his face became even more evil, "Of course, those two girls are very beautiful, and the man is not bad, then we will enjoy it..."

Song Xiaojun said and made a gesture of wiping his neck. The brother and sister looked at each other and smiled. There was nothing unusual, as if they were used to it.

Last night Song Xiaojun just went to Chu Chu's boat to inquire about it. If there were many people, he would not take action, but if there were few people, don't blame him for being rude. Wouldn't he be a fool if he didn't show up for nothing?

And it was not easy to do anything last night. Now I can do whatever I want during the day without having to worry about it at all.

This is on the sea. No one except them will find out what they are doing, and they don't have to worry about being seen by a third party.

The ships were getting closer and closer to each other, and Chu Chu and others were really bored and were sitting on the deck looking into the distance.

"There are definitely no zombies on the sea, everything is man-made!"

Chu Chu suddenly said such a sentence. The other two people did not speak, but they were thoughtful.

"Then what should we do now? There is only Song Xiaojun's boat on the vast sea. Apart from them, there will definitely be no other person!"

Tian Ye also analyzed the matter calmly. He was almost certain, but the other party has not made a move yet. Does this mean that their guess is wrong?

"Don't think so much. Soldiers will stop us and water will cover us. As long as they dare to take action, we will not let them go."

Xiao Yu said emphatically that their purpose of coming was very simple. As long as the other party took action, it would be time for them to harvest!

"It seems like a ship is coming. Is their ship getting closer to us?"

Xiaoyu suddenly opened his mouth and pointed at the ship not far away. Several people looked at each other. It seemed that the other party couldn't wait that long and was about to take action so soon.

"Let's hide first, pretend not to know, and catch them off guard!" Chu Chu knew that only when the other party relaxed their vigilance could they take action. If the other party was particularly vigilant, then they would become very passive in this regard.

The three people hid in the cabin. There was a telescope in the cabin. They could use the telescope to observe each other's situation.

The boat was getting closer and closer. A man and a woman saw the right moment and jumped directly from the opposite boat. They were very skilled and had done it countless times.

"Brother, they must be in the cabin, so we can keep it quiet so they don't find out."

Song Xiaoling lowered her voice and told Song Xiaojun that her brother was good at everything, but he was more impulsive. If she hadn't suppressed him, he would have died ten or eight times.

"Don't worry, brother knows what to do!" Song Xiaojun disagreed. He was just a few little rubbish. He didn't need to be so careful. He had boarded the ship smoothly before. Instead of being vigilant, they welcomed him warmly. Such It is simply impossible for people to be prepared.

The two people approached the cabin and Song Xiaojun kicked open the door. They held weapons in their hands and pointed the weapons at them to threaten them as soon as they entered.

"Raise your hands, otherwise don't blame me for being rude, the sword is silent, you must be careful!"

Song Xiaojun had a smile on his face and reminded them "kindly" that after all, they wanted to catch alive people, not injured people, which would be a lot less fun.

Chu Chu and others immediately raised their hands and looked at them blankly, as if they were ignorant of the world, which made the other party look down on them even more.

"You trashes, I already disliked you yesterday, so today I have to deal with you one by one. The food we gave us is so rubbish that my trip was in vain!"

The more Song Xiaojun talked, the angrier he became. He wished he could kill the person in front of him directly...

"That's our best food. We've given it to you. What else do you want?"

Chu Chu shed tears on purpose, looking like she felt pity for her, which made people feel so sorry for her!

"us"

"Brother, don't talk nonsense!" Song Xiaoling felt that Song Xiaojun was getting confused again, so she warned, hoping that he could think through his words and stop talking nonsense.

Song Xiaojun shut up quickly. He was really going to get confused and wanted to say something he shouldn't have said.

Chu Chu looked at the two siblings, and intuitively told her that things must not be simple, and they might really have a problem.

"You guys hand over all the food and don't play tricks on us. Even if it's something in the space, we have a way to detect it!"

Song Xiaoling warned. She had clairvoyance. As long as she used her clairvoyance, she could see everything clearly. However, she couldn't use it easily. She had to pay a price every time she had clairvoyance. Although it was harmless, it was also heartbreaking.

"I have given you everything we can give you, what else do you want? Repay kindness with hatred?"

Chu Chu finally saw that the other party had bad intentions. She looked at them with a painful look on her face, "In the last days, it was fate that our two ships met in the vast ocean. We can help each other, and we can also become friends. Why are you treating us like this?"

"Friends are a joke. We don't need friends, we only need your food!" Song Xiaoling said categorically. She had had enough of the pain caused by so-called friends. In her world, there were no friends at all. It can only be profit!

"Have you ever been betrayed by someone? Those are just small things. You can't lose your love for this world!"

Xiaoyu was once betrayed by a friend, but later she found the direction of her life, and now she is living a good life. One cannot live in hatred all her life, as that will only make her move forward.

"I have no love for this world. I only hate my only relative, my brother. Don't talk so much nonsense. If you bring out your things, I will let you go. If you can't bring out your things, you can go see the King of Hell together!"

Song Xiaoling has long been tired of listening to these people. She will not believe these people. They are all liars!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days