Premiere pt-1

It had been a few days after Y/N had returned home and she was getting ready for the first premiere of the seasons she had filmed not too long ago. It was an American show, only filmed in Canada. So Ryan Reynolds had to travel from his home in Canada, and all the way to America. Of course, his wife was coming to America with their daughters, to look after them and also to have a visit. Of course Tom Holland also had to travel to America, having been in Britain since he was able to leave filming.

Of course, Y/N was thankful to not have to travel too far, seeing as getting ready was hard enough as it was. Being the main character did come with disadvantages. She had to look perfect.

Of course, Walker had agree'd to go to the Premiere with her, seeing as Chris and Sebastian were busy that day.

The morning of the Premiere, Y/N spent her time getting a long bath before doing her hair. She had her breakfast while getting her makeup ready.

She finally got into her dress, which she noticed was slightly high, however she didn't mind. She had shorts under her dress so it's fine. It wasn't like she was going to flash or anything.

Once done, Y/N headed downstairs

Once done, Y/N headed downstairs. Grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and making her way over to her parents.

"It's a bit revealing, isn't it?" Sebastian joked.
"It's fine kiddo, just don't do anything stupid." Chris told her.
"Okay dad." She shrugged.
"You meeting Walker there?" Chris asked.
"Nope, the driver is getting me, and then we're going to his house to grab him." Y/N explained.
"That's fine then." Sebastian smiled to his daughte.

Y/N put her waterbottle down just as there was a beep outside.
"I guess thats for me." She spoke, checking her phone before hiding it in her shorts pockets. Under her dress of course.
"Enjoy yourself." Chris and Sebastian called.

Y/N nodded, heading straight out of the house and to the rather fancy car. From what she could tell, the car was a Lamborghini Urus. Although, she could have been wrong. it was a white colour. The colours that Walker and Y/N were wearing. Since Walker was wearing a white suit. 

She got inside the right hand side of the back of the car. That would be the side of the red carpet.

The driver instantly began driving and soon they found themselves at Walkers home. The driver beeped and they had to wait for around five minutes before he walked out in his suit. He walked around and got in the car. Right next to her.

"Morning." Walker told her.
"Morning. You ready to be seen in the public again?" Y/N asked.
"Yep. I'm also excited to see the Seasons on Netflix honestly." Walker smiled to her.

They spoke all the way to the destination before stopping near by the destination. People could lip read, and they wanted none of their convocations to be made public.

As soon as the car came to a halt, Walker got out before rushing to her side.

"It seems Walker Scobell has arrived, although we all know, he's always accompanied with his girlfriend. Y/N who plays the main character in this show." A woman spoke loudly.

Walker opened the door and took her hand to help her out without showing too much. She got out finally and took hold of Walkers hand before they walked onto the carpet to go and take photos.