Getting Ready to Travel

"Dad..." Y/N mumbled, walking into their bedroom really late at night.
"What's wrong hun?" Chris asked.
"I have to travel quite a distance for the Deadpool movie." She spoke.
"Where to?" Chris asked her as she sat beside him.

(The trip to Vancouver, from where Chris lives is around 4 hours and 23 minutes meaning, thats the way she's gonna go.)

She explained to Chris the information she had been given. Of course, Chris instantly thought about it.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, kiddo..." He told her.
"Dad, I really wanna." She told him.
"Kid, your not going to be home for however long." He told her.
"But you and I can visit each other." She shrugged.
"Fine, I'll allow it, only because I care for your acting career." He told her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much." She mumbled, hugging him.
"Let's get you packed." He told her before they both went to her bedroom, getting out the suitcase and then a bag also.

Chris helped Y/N pack her clothes first. He then packed things that she used daily. Along with things to keep her entertained while she was there.

When Chris finished helping his daughter, he left her to finish packing the rest of her stuff. He instantly called Ryan, asking the set up for when he would be looking after her.

Apparently, Y/N would be staying at Ryan's house during the time and would have her own room.

Inez Reynolds, age 5.
James Reynolds, age 7.
Betty Reynolds, age 2.

All three of them were Ryan's little girls. He surprisingly had no sons. So it wasn't like Chris was worried about the siblings.

It didn't help that Sebastian wasn't informed till after she was gone.

Chris took Y/N to the plane station the day after.
"Enjoy your flight. Be in touch with me." He told her before she nodded and got on the plane.

"Welcome." The worker smiled, checking her ticket before leeding her to first class. The worker then left Y/N to rest up for the four and a half our flight.

When the flight arrived, she got up and made her way out. She instantly saw Ryan so instantly headed over.

"Hey kiddo." He spoke, his daughter, Betty on his waist.
"Hey Betty." She spoke, ignoring Ryan as a joke.
"Just ignore that I'm even here." Ryan smiled, passing over his daughter to his friend.

Y/N bounced the toddler in her arms as she followed Ryan to the car. Surprisingly it was just Betty and Ryan. Two missing daughters and then no wife.

"Where's James and Inez?" She asked.
"At home with their mother." Ryan informed her, putting her bags in the car for her.
"Thanks Ryan." She smiled, putting Betty into her car seat so that Ryan wouldn't have to do it for her. She then joined them in the car, but in the front seat so she and Ryan could speak about the Deadpool movie.