Getting ready for Court

When Y/N woke up, she instantly got changed into an outfit she had in her dress drawr.

After changing

After changing. She brushed her hair, she then cleaned her nails slightly so the white colour remained.

I just remembered I never showed a nail design for her so here's a design.

She walked out of her room in time for a knock at the door

She walked out of her room in time for a knock at the door. She opened the door, taking the two large boxes from the man there. She then put it down near the door. She could check it before she left to court.

Y/N then walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice coffee and a yogurt to wake her up.

Chris and Sebastian seemed to be talking in their bedroom so she chose to leave them alone.

After having her breakfast she went to the sitting room to open the boxes. It was from Elsa and Chris Hemsworth to her. Apparently they would have given it to her in person but Chris was at home with his kids for a couple days and wanted her to have the clothes and items now.

Inside of the first box was a bunch of clothes and selections of makeup for her. Near the bottom was a smaller box was full of accesories. She smiled at all of the items before putting them on the sofa, all folded up.

She then opened the second box which had the same information. However, inside the box was different shoe boxes with different styles of shoes. She just placed the shoes in their boxes down onto the ground. She counted eight different pairs of shoes.

"Nice lot of clothes, from Elsa?" Sebastian asked from where he was walking to the kitchen.
"Yep." She nodded watching him nod before going into the kitchen.

She went through the items until both Sebastian and Chris called her to the front door to head off so they wouldn't be late for court.