Walker Appears!

Anthony walked over to Y/N as she sat alone watching her dad's practice.
"What did the Director need you for?" Anthony asked, sitting beside her, pulling her into a side hug.
"Getting put on a diet for the movie, along with that, a friend of mine is coming to set." She explained.
"They're putting you on a diet? But you haven't even gained much such Chris saved you from your parents." Anthony spoke. "You need more food, not less food." He explained.
"I gotta listen though. I'll be kicked out of the Marvel universe if not." She sighed.
"Fair point, I'll have a word with the director, I bet they haven't even spoke to Chris and Sebastian about this." Anthony told her, kissing her forehead before walking off.

"So, that's one of your uncles? Fucking cool!" Walkers voice appears behind her.
"Walker!" She smiled, jumping up and hugging him.
"Now that's a welcome I love. Woah and look at you! New outfit?" He asked.
"Yeah new outfit, new hair style, new everything." She laughed.
"How long you got before your needed on set?" Walker asked.
"Around three hours." She shrugged.
"And I've got four, come on, let's go to my new trailer." Walker smirked, grabbing her hand before walking out with her.