Make Up

"Kiddo..." Chris spoke again, pulling the blanket gently away from his daughters face which was red and currently covered in tears.
She went to turn away from her dad however he was quick to sigh, move her and pull her to hug him. He just held her.

"Listen Y/N, I'm sorry for yelling at you." He sighed. "I'm just upset that you didn't tell me that you were in a romance movie kiddo.." He mumbled to her, kissing her forehead.
"Sorry for saying your not my dad..." She appologised.
"We were in the heat of the moment, kiddo." He sighed. "So, why don't you tell me about this lad?" He asked.
"He's nice, he's a new actor, danced since he was young." She told him.
"Got any pictures?" Chris asked.
"Let's see if anyone's posted about it..." She mumbled, grabbing her phone and going through the Instagram where she saw a notification instantly.

"Oh, here's a post about it." She spoke, handing her phone over to him.

(Picture of Y/N and Liam talking)

////// : These two were spotted talking after being on set together. Actress Y/N Evans, Daughter of Chris Evans and the Daughter of Bucky Barnes in Marvel along with Liam Adler a new actor but full life dancer. Both the main characters of the new movie, "Life." Nothing has yet to be comfirmed, however coudl this be an upcoming relationship?

Username: Omg! Could Y/N have herself a romantic relationship?

RobertDowneyJr: I don't think they see each other as that, It could just be new friends and getting along. They're actors, don't fall for their tricks.

Vancityreynolds: I saw the two dancing today on set because you know, tons of different famous people get to be Y/N's dad in different movies and I got that role this time. Anyways, the connection in their dancing is incredible. I've seen Y/N dance before because she's obviously been famous since she was way too young. But seriously the two dances I saw her doing today were amazing. Liam was amazing too of course, and I believe he was the one that brought out her amazing dancing today. Either way, I hope if they are in a relationship that Liam knows how to run. The Avengers won't be too happy their little girl is finding someone, and neither will Deadpool.
|
Username: Hold up! DO YOU LOT SEE THIS? HE'S IN THE MOVIE!

jakegyllenhaal: Y/N, I saw you this morning and now you're in rumours of dating someone? Wow kid you move quick. Stop hanging around with Robert Downey Jr so much.
|
Username: Fun Fact, Y/N was at the new Spiderman movie this morning to shoot a scene, meaning Jake Gyllenhaal is in the new Spiderman movie!
|
Username: Sherlock Holmes

tomholland2013: Does Chris know about this apparent relationship?
|
Username: Tom being the overprotective brother that no one knew they needed.

Scarlettjohansson: I'm texting you Y/Nofficial so be ready

Username: Where are Chris and Sebastian's comments?
|
Username: They live in the same house so maybe they've spoken to her about it in person?

ChrisHemsworth: I leave you for ten minutes, Y/N and this is what happens? India wants to speak to you though, so expect a call sometime tommorow since I know you've been busy all of today.
|
Username: India and Y/N being friends would be adorable.
|
Username: It would make sense, two Chris's and their daughters being best of friends. Plus, Y/N's apparently good with kids.

Chris smiled at the way his friends treated his daughter, he looked down to speak to her however noticed she was now cuddled against his stomach, passed out asleep. He sighed, smiled and wiped the dryed tears from her cheeks. He kissed her head before pulling the blanket over them both.

When Robert came to come check if he had to take Y/N away for the night, Chris told him to turn the light off for him. Which he didn't even question.