The Final Day of School

The week went along and she was enjoying it.

For the remaining 3 days, Sebastian made the lunches and for those interested...

Wednesday
:

The first section had rice in it with some sauce, then the other section had cut up ham. In the next section some mango, then some cucumber in the next part and for desert was a cupcake.

Thursday:

In the first section was some noodles, and on the second large section was chicken.
On one of the sections was pea pods, followed with an orange and for desert, chocolate covered yogurt balls.

Last day of school, Friday.

The main section had a pasta salad, then one the side, a chicken drum stick. Then for fruit, a kiwi. Another section had yogurt with cut up strawberries and then in the very centre, for desert was some cake.

"Right class, today we won't be doing English, the whole school has an assembly. Everyone, off to the hall." He explained. Everyone left just in time for a door to open and the principle walked in.

"Ready, Miss Evans?" He asked.
"I am." She nodded, careful of her wig which wasn't fully attatched.

Soon, they got to the hall and she stood behind a door, outside, waiting to be called.

"This week, we've had a student here, however she will be leaving this week. She isn't exactly meant to be a student, please welcome back in, Y/N Adams." She spoke in time for Y/N to walk in and over. "Y/N, go right ahead." She smiled before stepping away.

"Hey there, so as you know, I'm Y/N.... Well I'm not the one you know, however I am at the same time." She smiled, removing her wig before smiling. "Hey I'm Y/N Evans, this whole thing is so I can get a scene right in the next movie. I thank you all for being so welcoming to me." She smiled, nodding her head to the Principal.

"Sadly, she will not be returning to school mainly due to the safety of her needing to stay up." The Principal explained.
"See you all." She smiled before walking out to go home.

She got her usual lift home and instantly headed up to Chris's and Sebastian's bedroom where they were sat watching tv. She instantly walked over and jumped onto the bed and cuddled up to their sides.

"Hey kiddo." Chris and Sebastian spoke at the same time.
"Hey dad... Papa..." She mumbled.
Chris smiled, laying down, pulling his daughter closer to his side.
"I'll go sort out dinner." Sebastian smiled, kissing Y/N's forehead and then Chris's cheek also.

"Mind keeping Bucky out? He's gonna keep Y/N awake." Sebastian told him.
"I'll make sure he's going for a nap." Sebasitan smiled, picking up the puppy that they were talking about.
"Bye papa..." Y/N mumbled from her cuddled up position.
Sebastian smiled at the girl before leaving to deal with making dinner also. Chris just smiled, holding his daughter, thankful for adopting her when he did.