Chris Finally Witnesses One of Y/N's nightmares + Another Prank

It was a few weeks later from Y/N pranking the lot with fainting. It was all over YouTube about how much they cared. Eithr way, Chris was in bed really late on his phone, sorting out some emails. However, he shot up, hearing his daughter crying. He instantly ran to her room, seeing the girl curled up on her bed, crying her eyes out.

He walked over, not wanting to scare the girl.
He shook her gently.
"Y/N, love, it's time to wake up." He told her.
She opened her eyes and looked at him before jumping into his arms.

"Y/N love, what was your nightmare about?" He asked her.
"Y-You got killed." She spoke, hugging him tighter. He sighed, holding his daughter, moving back against the wall on the bed with her hugging him.

After that night, Chris understood the issue at hand. This girl really didn't like sharing she had nightmares, but it was clear she needed the support.

However, he ignored the situation for two more days before one day he woke up earlier, wondering what he could do to get the girl back for the fainting prank.

He looked through the draws finding water baloons. He smirked, grabbing them and walking to the sink, filling the water baloons with water. He then walked to his daughters room, putting three water baloons over her before pushing a pin into the baloon, causing the water to drop on the girls face. She instantly screamed. Getting up and seeing him. She instantly followed after her dad.

She ended up catching him five minutes later when she jumped onto his back. They laughed, ending up having breakfast ten minutes later. They ended up having some sort of breakfast milkshake.