Walker Scobell - Hot Ones

Y/N had woken up the next day, instantly getting herself changed for the day with Walker at Hot Ones. His dad would be the one taking Walker and Her. She had been invited back to make funny statements randomly apparently. So that would be fun.

Y/N went to her wardrobe and pulled out a red dress. Instantly getting undressed and pulled it on.

Finally, she grabbed the ribbon and tied it around her waist, tying it so her figure would be shown. Either way she grabbed a pair of white shoes and put them on.

Y/N finally headed downstairs, grabbing an apple as she looked over at her fathers

"Morning hun, you ready for today?" Chris asked her.
"Yeah, I get to see Walker kill himself with hot wings." Y/N laughed, eating her apple.

Around ten minutes later, there was a beep outside and she instantly waved goodbye to her dads before running out. Getting into the car beside Walker.

"You excited for today Walk?" She asked as he gave her a quick hug.
"Yeah, I'm really excited to die." Walker laughed.
"He's been dreading it all day." Peter explained. "You made it look a lot easier than most celebrities. He's been watching everyone lately. Mainly Tom Holland, his reaction was terrible." Peter added.

"You'll do fine, Walker." Y/N smiled to him.
"You say that, but you're great with spice." Walker rolled his eyes, sighing.
Y/N rolled her eyes and leant her head onto his shoulder.
"Aren't you two adorable together?" Peter asked.

Walker's phone suddenly began ringing, therefore, Walker carefully grabbed his phone out of his pocket before answering the facetime.

"Hey there you two kiddos, where are you heading off to?" Ryan Reynolds asked instantly.
"We're heading off to Hot Ones. Walkers doing it this time." Y/N mumbled, closing her eyes, too busy with her head on his shoulder.
"Well, you're gonna have fun with that." Ryan smiled, mainly to the fact Y/N was falling asleep.
"Yeah, I won't be able to speak for ages." Walker rolled his eyes.
"I'll let you go so you can relax with Y/N." Ryan told him before hanging up. Walker instantly put his phone away.

Walker, Y/N and Peter soon arrived and instantly they headed inside the building.  Walkers dad, Peter decided it would be best to stay in the car.

They finally saw Sean Evans and instantly walked over.

"Y/N, nice to see you again." Sean smiled.
"it's lovely to see you again too, Sean." Y/N smiled back.
"You must be Walker. I've heard so much about you." Sean spoke, putting his hand forwards.
"it's nice to finally meet you, sir." Walker smiled, shaking his hand.
"Are you any good with spice?" Sean asked.
"I'm terrible with spice." Walker laughed.
"I'm pretty sure he can barely handle dorito's." Y/N stated from beside him.

"Well let's get onto it." Sean smiled.
Each of them got themselves ready. Y/N was given a seat to sit on to watch it close to the camera. Then Walker and Sean got ready and began filming.

Walker had infact struggled to get to the last two, thats when Sean decided to spice things up a bit.

"Walker, you brought Y/N Evans with you today, right?" Sean asked while Walker drank milk. Walker just nodded. "Y/N wanna step up and do the next two for Walker?" Sean asked.
"Sure." She nodded and walked over.
"We're gonna make this a bit more difficult." He spoke, drenching the chicken in the hot sauce.

She just shrugged, eating a large bite of one of them.
"Well it's still barely got any spice like last time." She laughed.
"And the next one?" Sean asked.
She did so and smiled. "Easy." She shrugged before kissing Walker on the cheek and walking off.

She did it mainly so people spoke about that instead of them hanging out.

"And I'm not joking, Y/N Evan's just straight up kissed Walker on the cheek." The news reporter explained.