Puppy

Y/N was sat in her room on her phone as Chris was talking to someone at the front door of the hotel rooms.
It had been a week since she had broken her wrist and this was acctuly the first time she had rested since.

"Y/N! Come to the living room kid!" Chris shouted from the front door.
"Coming dad!" She shouted back before walking into the sitting room. She instantly saw a young puppy on the floor.

"Oh god

"Oh god... Dad..." She mumbled, petting the dog.
"This is the puppy I've adopted. An early birthday gift, kid." Chris smiled.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She smiled, hugging him tight, careful of her arm at the same time.
"Glad you like him. Why don't you name him?" Chris asked his daughter, watching as she sat on the ground, petting him.
"Hmm... How about... Buck." She spoke.
"Like Bucky?" Chris asked.
"Just like that." She smiled.
"Good idea kiddo. I'm going to head out and grab supplies for Buck, I'll be back in an hour." Chris said, kissing Chris on the forehead. He then walked out of the hotel room, grabbing his keys on the way.

She took a picture of Buck, posting it on Instagram.

Y/Nofficial: Look at this little cutie! Dad surprised me with him today

Y/Nofficial: Look at this little cutie! Dad surprised me with him today. I named him Buck! I'm sure he will be a main part of our story from now on!

Sebastianstan: Awh, that's adorable.

RobertDowneyJr: I'm stealing Buck.

Username: AWHHHHHHH

Username: Bucky Jr.

Username: Not Y/N naming her puppy after her in movie brother.