SCHOOL?!

Y/N woke up the next day, she yawned, looking around. As normal, Chris had gone downstairs already, whereas Sebastian was still laid, asleep. She instantly smiled, getting up before grabbing him by the ankle and pulling. He instantly fell off the bed. She smirked before running off downstairs.

"What did you do this time?" Chris asked as he stopped her on the stairs. He looked like he was heading up to get the two up.
"Nothing." She smiled.
"She pulled me off the bed." Sebasitan rolled his eyes, coming from the bedroom.
"Don't bully Sebastian." Chris sighed.
"But daddd..." She complained, however was interupted by a phone call. She instantly sighed, walking down the stairs, answering the call.

"Hello Y/N, we have a new project for you." A voice spoke.
"What is it?" Y/N asked.
"School. Outside your front door is a box with a few items. Get them on and a driver will be at your place in ten minutes. Read over the letter in there too." She spoke.
"A-Ah, uh okay?" She spoke, hanging up before rushing out to grab the box before going back to the kitchen, opening the box.

"Oh, they're doing that this week." Chris hummed, watching the girl as she grabbed a wig from the box. It was a black wig with blonde highlights. Inside was makeup and other beauty products along with outfits that didn't relate to her. She sighed.
"I'm going to school." She complained.
"You get to be a normal kid for once." Sebastian shrugged.

"I still don't like it!" She yelled from the downstairs bathroom before walking out in the outfit. "I look like an idiot... if the press got word of this... I'd be dead." She stated, motioning to the outfit of a tight white skirt and a cropped white top. "What's with all the white?!" She added, tying her hair up.
"You look nice kid." Sebastian sighed, handing her the wig which she carefully put on, pinning it in place, careful to make sure it looked realistic.
"Well the letter bacicly say's your off to a regular public school. Teachers have been informed of who you are. Apparently this Friday, you'll share who you are." Chris smiled, holding up the letter.
"Sounds like fun." Sebastian laughed, watching Y/N do her 'makeup.'

"I don't like how older you look though." Chris pouted.
"Fair point, you look like you aged a few years by adding that clothing." Sebastian sighed.
Y/N instantly rolled her eyes.

"Anything about how I have to act?" She asked, pulling on the white shoes.
"Something about being 'popular' is what they wrote." Chris sighed.
"Right. So cocky..." She sighed.
"Language." Chris stated.
"Sure, Captain America." She rolled her eyes.

There was suddenly a beep from outside which she sighed at.

"See you after school kiddo, here's a lunch. Not the best, but it'll work for today." Chris smiled, handing her, her bag. He then kissed her forehead.
"See you after school kid." Sebastian said, hugging her before kissing her head.
"Cya." She sighed, leaving the house to get in the car for school.