On set for yet another movie

Y/N was once again on set with her dad's and of course Walker. Y/N was currently in her trailer, trying to hide the extremly dark circles under her eyes.

Y/N hadn't slept for over 48 hours mainly because Home Schooling was getting more difficult for her. She couldn't even finish it in eight hours. This had caused Chris and Sebastian to think about sending Y/N to an actual school. Apparently if she went to an actual school, she could be like a normal kid and also, she'd be able to go to work and sleep like normal. The only issue is that Y/N was extremly famous and way too many people knew her. So they had a lot to think about.

There was a knock on the door and Robert walked in.
"Hey kid, Walker apparently needs you." He smiled.
"Alright, thanks Uncle Robert." She smiled before running out and to Walkers trailer.

Y/N knocked on the door of Walkers trailer before walking straight inside.
"You needed me?" Y/N asked.
"Yeah, wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with me." Walker spoke, sat on the sofa setting up the laptop on the table.
"Oh, sure. That sounds great." She smiled, grinning and walking over beside him. She then sat down.
"A hoodie for you. the blankets are in the wash." Walker spoke, handing her one of his hoodies. She put it on and waited for him to sort out the laptop. Once the movie was set up, they curled up together, hugging as the movie started.

Around two hours in, they both fell asleep together. When Sebastian went to talk to his daughter, he ended up noticing she wasn't at her trailer. Therefore, knowing her and Walker were good friends. He headed off towards Walkers trailer and found them asleep. He took a photo of the two and posted it on Instagram.

(Picture)

Imsebastianstan: Look at these two. They were watching a movie and seemed to have fallen asleep together. It's a good thing. Y/N hasn't been sleeping for ages.

Chrisevans: Let the kids sleep, they need it.

Username: Y/N's wearing Walker's hoodie!

Username: Well this is adorable.

When it turned dark, Chris had gone to grab Y/N to go home. When Y/N had offered the hoodie back however was told she could keep it. So she did.

She was spotted in it the next day.