Travel

She finished getting dressed before Mark took her bags and put them in the back of the car for her

"Thanks." She mumbled.
"No problem Baby." He smiled, kissing her cheek, instantly making her cringe.
"Aren't you two adorable." Her father smiled, getting into the car.
"They are, aren't they?" Her mother asked.

They got in the car. Y/N was sat right beside Mark who kept one of his hands on her leg.

"Right, when we get to the airport, Y/N, i want you to be cuddly with Mark, I don't care if you don't want to." Her mother stated.
"Yes mom..." She mumbled.
"Are you alright baby? You tired?" Mark asked her.
"I'm fine." She stated, looking away. However, his hands took her face and pulled her face to look at him.
"You sure baby?" He asked. Once again making Y/N cringe.
"I'm fine Mark." She stated.
"Right, tell me if that changes." He spoke, pecking her on the lips.

They soon got to the airport and some men who worked there rushed over and sorted out her stuff.

Mark grabbed hold of her hand. Walking with her as they followed their parents inside.

They got all their things sorted before they went to sign their tickets in.

"Ah, Miss Evans, you'll be flying with us?" A woman asked. Her parents wanted to fight back at that but they didn't.
"Yes I am." She nodded.
"Let me change your seat, I don't think you should be in Economy." She stated.
"Can you change her boyfriends seat also? They have a bit of Speration anxiety." Her mother stated.
"Of course, we can give you a couples seat." The woman smiled to the two kids.

They got in the plane around an hour later where they were shown to their seat. They were two chairs right next to each other which also had little walls they could close for privacy.

"Isn't this nice, babe?" He asked her.
"Sure..." She mumbled, grabbing a blanket.
"Tired baby?" He asked.
"Yep." She nodded, lying. She however decided to sleep since it was a way to ignore him.

She didn't have to deal with him at all because when she woke up, she was guided out of the plane by Mark. They then got in a car and straight home.