Chapter 8:- Holy Transformation

Salim Sultan's POV

"What? I can't believe this!" I was in shock.

Apparently I had assumed Serena to be a little irritating but a harmless creature.

But for some reason, she had convinced all the women of my harem to turn themselves into nuns. So now I had no one to sleep next to me. My recent favourite Venus too turned down my offer to sleep at night. She too wanted to be the nun.

They all had written a letter, stating why they didn't want to be a part of a system, stating that they wanted some inner peace and freedom from the potential politics.

"We are women. We refuse to fight against each other and collectively dedicate our lives to our Lord." Was written in their letter.

"Do they know how to read or write?" I asked Lady Maria.

"Your highness, this letter is drafted by Lady Serena." She bowed her head with shame. Perhaps she managed to convince them in the absence of Maria's supervision.

I was bubbling with rage. But I had no option but to put up with that little hurricane.

I went inside the harem to find the women stitching white robes for themselves.Serena was sitting close to the window, looking at the city. Our palace was built in great height.

As soon as she saw me, she just grinned. I was bubbling with rage, trying my best to calm down. But her grin wasn't helping the matters.

"I did not know that my palace would turn you into a nun" I spoke sarcastically.

"Well, I am sorry to disappoint you but I am not converting myself into a nun" how dare she convert them into a nun and whereas she happily chose to remain a normal civilian?

"Well, you see I am the future Sultana so what will you do if I become a nun." She mock winked me.

I was unable to figure out whether to laugh or be annoyed. She was taunting me again. I couldn't be angry again. I wondered how long this will go on!