WEAK

emily sat on the balcony in dixie's apartment, staring out of it to the city of Los Angeles. it was a warm and sunny day, but all emily was feeling was dull and grey.

        it has been five days since the incident with vinnie and devyn, and she never heard from vinnie ever since then. well, she technically did. vinnie has been calling and messaging her a lot but she didn't bother to pick up or even reply to him, because when they were on a "break" , vinnie didn't even bothered to text her at all.

        emily continued day dreaming, as dixie stared from the kitchen. worrying about her best friend. they had a talk after vinnie and noah's fight, and luckily, everything was now fine.

        noah and her were getting closer, and emily herself understand that, and happy for them. she didn't even care after all.

        dixie let out a sigh before picking up the two mugs filled with hot chocolate and bring it to emily. slowly, she sat beside emily and passed her one of the mugs.

        emily looked up before reaching out to take the hot mug, giving dixie a small smile in return.

        "do you want me to kill him? troy probably have a secret place to hide the body." dixie said seriously, making emily let out a small laugh as she shook her head.

        "as mush as i'd love to do just that, we can't. i don't wanna go to jail just because of him" emily said, taking a sip from the hot chocolate after blowing on it a little.

        "then you'd know your worth to not being sad over him now!" dixie said, staring right at emily.

        emily turned and looked back at dixie, "i'm not really sad about him. i'm mad because of what he did in general." she slowly said.

        "have you talked to him?" dixie asked, looking back at the view infront of them. emily following her gaze.

        "nah, i mean i can already hear all of his "sorry" and the excuse of him being drunk." emily said, shrugging as she remembered the time when she heard all of the voice messages from vinnie.

        "what did troy said?" dixie asked.

        emily let out a sigh before answering, "he said i need to at least listen to him once. and i have to see him face to face just to make sure he is really guilty..."

        "what do you think of it?" dixie asked again.

        "i don't know. obviously i would love to hear his side of the story and not just the internet's but i just can't bring myself to see him again, you know?" emily said, letting out a sigh of frustration.

        dixie nodded in understanding her words. they then remained silent, but it was comfortable.

        "can you please talk about what happened between you and noah though? some people are hating on me and noah because you haven't speaking up about it yet." dixie cut the silent.

        emily shook dixie when she nodded and said "sure.. i'll take about it later on today. don't worry" and smiled at dixie.

        "thank you" dixie said, smilingly.

TWITTER

@emilyrawson: i'm sorry that i took so long to talk about this, it just has been a really crazy weeks. so, i'd like to talk about what happened between noah and i. he did treat me harshly and that's about it. i forgive him because i know there's no point of me holding the grudge. and about me cheating on noah, we were never officially together, so to say i cheated on noah with vinnie doesn't make sense. so i wish we can go on past this because theres literally no point of it anymore. also, please be happy for noah and dixie, just as i am. have a nice day, everyone :)
   ↪️ dixiedamelio: :)))
   ↪️ emilyluvs: you too! and it's fine, we all still love you and we all hope you're doing fine in this hard time.
   ↪️ hater1: took u long enough.
        ↪️ noahbeck: fuck off
   ↪️ user1: so are we not going to talk abt what happened between you, vinnie and devyn?
        ↪️ user2: yea we need the answers to this.

        emily sighed at people asking her about vinnie and hers relationship. what was the point of her talking about it?

        wasn't it obvious enough? they were done.

———————————————————

a/n

the sequel "WEAK"  is out and i'm just posting the first chapter here!

so if you'd like to continue reading abt vinnie and emily, check out "WEAK" on my account!

thank you so much for all of the supports! thank you for the first readers, we went through this journey together and from 2 reads to 34,000 reads!!

y'all are amazing!

i hope you guys are doing fine and having a great day! please take care of yourself :)