7. simp: on

1k double update special!! make sure to check out chapter 6 before this chapter!

9:30 am

that morning's silence broke when emily's voice was heard screaming.

"no, noah stop! i swear to god if you drop me i will never ever ever come here aga-" welp, emily's words were cut off when noah dropped her to the cold pool water.

emily tried to swim to the pool surface but with her nose and eyes burning like hell from the water, she failed.

so she died. the end.
IM JUST KIDDING

"dude what the fuck?" bryceran from the gym part of the house to the pool, with blake and griffin, to see noah laughing loudly as emily trying her best to not drown.

"you're a fucking idiot! she's fucking drowning!" bryce said, without wasting any seconds, he jumped into the pull and helped emily, making the other shook.

emily who was still in shock coughed repeatedly as bryce stayed by her side, as the others rushed to them and noah rubbed her back.

"are you okay? do you need cpr? i know how to cpr!"bryce offered with a serious and worried face as the others looked at him with the "are you serious" look.

"what?! i wasn't the one that make her fucking drowned!" bryce said.

emily who was now okay, looked at noah like her eyes were daggers. if look could killed, noah would be dead by that morning.

"why would you do that for?!" emily asked, hitting noah's chest.

"don't worry, em, i got you!" griffin said before pushing noah, who was right beside him to the pool behind them.

emily and the boys then laughed as noah struggled to swim.

"that's what you get you dumbass!" emily cheered, clapping hands with the boys.

"i hate you guys" noah mumbled.

-

"please talk to me." noah begged.

"i- i was just playing!! plus you got your revenge anyway!" the guy around 6 feet tall said.

"shut up, i'm trying to concentrate to put this fucking eyeliner on!" emily mumbling, looking at her reflection by the mirror in noah's room.

"so you're not mad?" noah asked raising his eyebrows.

"if you ask me that one more time, yes." emily said, still trying to make the perfect line out of the eyeliner.

noah who was leaning by the wall just shook his head and chuckled before making his way to emily's way. he then grabbed the make up material from emily's soft hands.

"c'mere. i'll do it for you" noah said, grabbing emily's face by his right hand, making emily faced noah's chest.

noah who was too concentrated on doing emily's eyeliner oblivious to emily blushing hard due to the fact that noah was shirtless.

"hey hey, don't look up. you're going to mess my art up.." noah said with a slow voice making emily's heart fluttered as she let out a giggle.

"there you go! what do you think?" noah let go of emily's face so she can looked at it herself in the mirror. a proud smile planted on his handsome face.

emily who was trying to find a flaw just shrugged even though she was really impressed.

"i think bob ross should be scared of you" emily joked as noah laughed out loud.

"thank you. he really should. i'll go get ready, okay?"noah said, caressing emily's cheek.

"alright."

-

"dude. dude. wake the fuck up!"

vinnie reached to the right side of the bed and took a pillow before randomly throwing it to a direction that he was hoping where the voice came from.

"you missed! by the way, fucking wake up now!" jordan said, still jumping on vinnie's bed, wanted to show him something.

"what the fuck is it?! it's fucking 9 am!" vinnie groaned but sitting up either way.

"look! noah and emily fucking had a sleepover last night! fucking hell!" jordan said, shoving his phone to vinnie's face.

vinnie scrunched his nose before taking it and analysed the photo. it was an instagram story from blake and it showed noah and emily in the pool.

"so? why are you surprised? i told you they are close from day one" vinnie yawned, before laying back on his comfy bed.

"OF COURSE IM SURPRISED! CANT YOU SEE IT?! I HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH ON HER!" jordan half shouted as vinnie just covered both of his ears with a pillow.

"bla bla bla. whatever. go talk to noah then. go up to his fucking buff body and said 'hey noah, can i steal emily from you' bla bla bla-" vinnie said, getting slower towards the end before it was met with vinnie snoring.

"vin- what?!" jordan who was left with confusion just shook his head before walking out of vinnie's room with what he quote 'i gotta get her one way or another' by himself.