31. messed up

a/n: i double update today so please red the chapter titled "cheat" before this one so you won't be confused!

————————————————————
jordan plopped down his bed with a big smile on his face as he thinks back about what happened last night. devyn somehow convinced vinnie to meet up and got him drunk. that was step 2 for their plans.

as he was still giggling to himself because he knew he was one step closer to emily, a knock was heard from the bedroom door. troy then walked in as jordan sat up.

"jordan.." troy slowly said, leaning on the wall beside the door.

"troy.." jordan playfully said back.

"please tell me you're not the cause of what's happening right now." troy sternly said, now as he crossed his arms.

"what the fuck do you mean?" jordan scoffed before laying back on his bed.

"well then would you mind to tell me why have you been hanging out with devyn a lot lately? and why the one day you guys weren't hanging out, this happened?" troy frustratedly said, but still keeping his calm.

"we literally just friends. and i don't know? we just don't wanna hang out yesterday" jordan simply answered, closing his eyes.

"fine. but if i know this actually because of you, i don't even wanna be your friends anymore."troy said his last words before he left the room.

jordan opened his eyes back slowly, looking up at the ceiling. contemplating on what troy just said but shrugged it off when he realised as long as he will gets emily, he really didn't care about anything anymore.

————————————————————

vinnie woke up to a heavy feelings on his chest and a really horrible headache. he reached out to the other side of the unfamiliar bed and touched nothing with his eyes still closed due to the unbearable pain.

"emily.." vinnie called out still not opening his eyes. he heard the door opened and closed.

"good morning, handsome!" a cheery voice was heard, but vinnie couldn't really tell who was it.

"em, can you please get me some painkillers or something?" vinnie said really quietly, hands on his head.

vinnie thought emily was gone to take the painkillers but he was shook when he heard someone's voice. that wasn't even close to emily's.

"vinnie.." it was just a word but he knew that wasn't emily. he lowkey hoped it wasn't who he think it was but he was proven wrong when he opened his eyes to see devyn standing right across the bed with a soft smile planted on her face.

"wh- where the fuck am i? what did you do?"vinnie quickly sat up, looking straight at her with anger in his eyes, ignoring the pain he was feeling.

"hey, what are you mad about? you were all lovely last night" devyn coo-d with a pout, ignoring vinnie's questions.

"last night? what the fuck happened? what did you do?" vinnie half shouted, starting to think of the worse.

"well, yesterday, we went on a date. and we went to the bar actually. and we were having a really great time.." devyn started with a really soft voice , walking closer to vinnie who was still confused. "then, we actually had a really great time there. i gave you he-.."

devyn's words were stopped by vinnie standing up quickly and stormed toward devyn.

"emily! where is she?" vinnie asked, staring down at devyn who still has a smug look on her face.

"okay then let's skip to the fun part!" devyn squealed, ignoring the way vinnie looking at her as she plopped down her bed and stared up at her ceiling, leaving vinnie standing.

"you called her. and you were drunk as fuck by the way. and guess what you did?" devyn asked, turning to look at the man who was still standing with a smile.

"wh- what?" vinnie asked slowly.

"you told her that i was great. i was great at giving you head." devyn dramatically said, slowly, laughing at the end at how vinnie looked so defeated.

"well, you weren't really lying anyway. i would give myself a point for that." devyn shrugged, looking back up to her ceiling. "also.." devyn stopped, turning to vinnie who was furrowing his eyebrows.

"fletcher was there..."

vinnie just shook his head, not truly believing what devyn said. he gave devyn one last look, before walking out of her room as she laughed out loud.

while he was walking out of the house, he reached for his phone on his pocket and luckily it was there. he turned it on and quickly called emily, as he looked around for his car.

but the first call was rejected. so does the second and the third, actually.

he sighed in defeated before he dialled troy's number. and he actually couldn't believe it when troy also didn't pick it up.

as he was standing by the driveway and looked around, that was when he realised he did the one thing robbie advised him to not do.

he messed up.

————————————————————

a/n

wohooo double update!! i actually like writing these two last chapters 😀 you guys' comments are hilarious!

sorry for the whatever i have caused, but i still wish you guys are doing fine and having a great day😀😼

IEJRJWKKEJSJE

THESE ARE THIS BOOK RANKS AND OMGG WTS THANJ YOU SO MUCH