13. jealous

"what's wrong?" emily bluntly asked to the frustrated guy infront of her.

vinnie clenched his jaw at both of them before he rolled his eyes.

"you really have the nerve to asked me what's wrong? where have you been all day yesterday?"noah snapped, scaring emily as she stepped backward.

"well, i hangout with vinnie then went to the skatepark" emily said with a low voice.

"and then?" noah asked.

"we went on a hike and go stargazing.." emily slowly said not even trying to lie.

"why?" noah shortly asked.

emily started to get annoyed as she answered, "because i can? what's up with you acting all protective?"

"because you just met him!" noah said loud enough to make emily scared again. vinnie quickly stepped infront of her.

"dude, you're making it looks like a big deal. chill. we just hung out" vinnie said calmly.

"it is a big deal! if you're in my place you would feel the same too" noah said.

"i wouldnt snap at the girl im trying to win over"vinnie shrugged.

"fuck off. whatt do you know? you only steal your friends' girls" noah chuckled as vinnie shook his head.

"whatever." vinnie said before he walked away leaving jordan, noah and emily.

"that's it. i'm taking you home" noah said, taking emily's arm harshly.

"n-noah stop" emily whined as her wrist started hurting. jordan who noticed it grabbed noah's arm to pulled him away.

"dude what the fuck is wrong with you!" jordan said as he holds emily's arm gently.

"what the fuck with you guys always trying to get in between our relationship" noah asked.

"i don't see any relationship right here" jordan rolled his eyes.

"you know what, you can fuck off too" noah said taking emily's arm off jordan's.

"you too" jordan said, closing the door on them both as he shook his head. he can't believe that noah would do that to emily.

-

"well are you not going to say anything?" noah said after it has been really silence in noah's car. noah insisted on leaving emily's car at the sway gaming house.

"what do you want me to say?" emily asked, annoyed of noah.

"oh nothing. maybe talk about your date with vinnie. like what the fuck? why did you go on a stargaze with him?" noah said, still frustrated.

"first of all, it wasn't a date. secondly, i don't know?maybe because you don't treat me the same as robbie did? and vinnie even would?" emily said, spitting facts.

over 4 months of them being "together", noah never really wanted to do what robbie and emily did. in fact, he didn't even want emily to talk about robbie. he even would get mad if he caught emily looking at pictures of robbie.

"you don't know that!" noah said, slamming his hands on the steering.

"i know that better than anyone does!" emily said, not even caring if noah was mad or not.

"shut the fuck up" noah snapped as emily startled and slammed back to her seat.

rest of the ride, it was once again filled with silence.

"where are we going? i thought you're driving me back to my apartment?" emily asked after she noticed they weren't even nearby her apartment area.

"we're going to sway" noah said.

"why?" emily shortly asked.

"if you can go to sway gaming with vinnie might i add, why can't you go to sway? you're taking a shower either way" noah said.

emily rolled her eyes at noah's jealousy as she stayed quiet.

-

"is bryce here?" emily asked as noah parked the car in the garage.

"yeah" noah said shortly, still mad.

emily nodded even though she knew noah wasn't looking. as they both got inside the house, she said," i'm going to seek for bryce for a bit, i have something to talk about with him" not even waiting for noah's response, she went upstairs.

noah let out a sigh because he knew he messed up real bad. he admitted that he was mad and jealous but he couldn't help it. while waiting for emily in his room, he thought of a way to win emily's heart back and officially ask emily to be his girlfriend.

-

"HE DID WHAT!?" bryce said loudly as he looked at emily who was sitting on his bed.

"he was mad for no absolute reasons! i get it that he was jealous but it was so unnecessary for him to snapped like that" bryce continued, not believing what emily just told him n

"i know right! now i probably have to stuck by his side the whole day!" emily groaned running her hands through her hair as bryce looked at her sympathetically.

bryce and emily always has a good bond. it was like, bryce was her big brother since they got each other's back a lot.

"i'm so sorry, i'll talk to him about that later, okay? now why don't you go take a shower before you stink my precious bed?" bryce said jokingly.

"imma ignore that remark. but please don't actually tell him that i told you these. he would be really mad" emily said, standing up.

"fine, i won't" bryce said rolling his eyes.

"you still would tell him don't you?" emily said.

"yes" bryce replied with a small laugh.

emily rolled her eyes before she flipped bryce off. she then walked out of bryce's room and prepared herself to meet a jealous noah.

-

"get out from my room"

vinnie said not even turning around from his gaming table. jordan who was standing by the door startled.

"i said, get out from my fucking room" vinnie repeated harshly this time.

jordan gave up and sighed before he walked out and closed the door.

as he heard the door closed, vinnie put his game console down and rubbed his face with both hands. how can everything was fine yesterday but suddenly got all messed up by the morning?

"fuck you, noah" vinnie said even though he knew noah wasn't even nearby.

-

a/n

OMG WE HIT 3K READS!!! IM SO SO HAPPY AHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORTS!!

anywayyy do you guys know if you guys add my story to you guys' book lists, the notifications will showed up for me😭

I LOVE THE READING LISTS' NAMES HAHSHSHSHS BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

i guess shoutout to them??!
criminallovestory

please vote and comment🧚🏼‍♂️