8.

flashback

"vin. vinnie! oh my god! i have to tell you something!"

robbie who was so excited ran toward the skatepark back on both him and vinnie's neighbourhood.

"what is it?" vinnie exclaimed as he turned to look at his best friend.

"yo, you know emily rawson, right?" robbie said with a big smile on his face.

"yeah, of course i do. she have been your friend for 2 years now doesn't she?" vinnie asked.

"yeah yeah. but... last night, i grew my ball and asked her to be my girlfriend! and guess what she said?" robbie said, the excitement growing.

"well, judging by your reaction and excitement,she said yes didn't she?" vinnie smirked, proud of his bestfriend since childhood.

"yes she did! and i'm so freaking happy!" robbie said, smiling wider as he jumped around.

vinnie just laughed at his bestfriend's behaviour,but happy nonetheless.

end of flashback

the memory faded as soon as a knock was heard by his room's door.

"come in" vinnie said loudly.

the door opened and revealed troy, his other bestfriend.

"what?" vinnie said, looking at troy from his gaming table.

"are you not going to the park?" troy asked.

"not today.. i have something on my mind" vinnie said, without giving it a second thought.

"what is it?" troy asked, now sitting on vinnie's unmade bed.

vinnie turned his chair to faced troy before started talking, "so you know robbie right? my childhood best friend?" troy nodded as a response.

"and his girlfriend, before he passed was emily." vinnie continued, but stopped.

"and? i mean i know emily. but what are you saying, bro?" troy asked, chuckling a little.

"bro, before he passed ..."

-

" hey noah, how are you doing today?" fletcher, the hollywood fix guy, asked as soon as noah walked out of his car.

"i'm fine. how about you?" noah asked, trying to be nice.

"i'm good. so, what's the deal with everyone saying vinnie is stealing your girl?" fletcher asked, not wasting any time.

noah continued walking to the hype house as he talked, "uhm, my girl? who?" he asked even though he knew who fletcher was taking about.

"emily. emily rawson" fletcher said.

"she's not my girl, come on. and i don't know, i don't think vinnie and emily are even "friends friends" if you know what i mean. i'm sure they met literally like 3 days ago" noah said, a hint of blush appeared on his cheek at the mention of emily.

"but they both came here yesterday and few people spotted them by starbucks earlier morning's yesterday too. what's your opinion on it?" fletcher asked.

"i- i really don't know to be honest" noah just shrugged even though deep down he was confused himself too.

"alright then. are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend any sooner?" fletcher asked the next topic as he smirked.

noah let out a small chuckle before answering," i don't know man. i'm sure she's going to reject me so we're just taking it slow first."

"that's great! i hope you two do end up together!" fletcher wished as noah nodded.

"me too..." noah slowly said.

-
INSTAGRAM
( i can't really think of anyone to be play as emily right so i'm sorry)

-INSTAGRAM( i can't really think of anyone to be play as emily right so i'm sorry)

emilyrawson: it's the making me shy for me🦋

noahbeck: it's the cuteness for me
^^^emilysluv: it's the not asking
her to be your gf already for me✨
imgriffinjohhson: it's the not giving me photo creds to me for me.
^^^emilyrawson: yooo i'm sorry
jordanhuxhold: you do be kinda cute doe🥺
vinniehacker: ladies and gentleman, on the right we have jordan simping.
dixiedamelio: ooh bestie's hot hot.
tiktokboyos: emily got all these boys simping😭

emily scrolled through her comments section. replying or even liking a few. as she went through her comments, she couldn't help but noticed jordan's comment.

"i don't wanna be rude or something but who's jordan huxhold?" emily asked to dixie and griffin who were infront of her in the damelio's house.

"he's another tiktok boy who have a lot of girls simping over him. why?" dixie asked in the monotone tone.

"he commented on my recent and i was just wondering" emily said before tapping on jordan's account.

after few of stalking, she looked up to her bestfriend with shocked face.

"what?" dixie asked.

"he just freaking dm'ed me! what should i do?!" emily asked as griffin laughed at her reaction.

"fudge you" emily said before throwing a pillow at griffin.

"if he said other than a simple hey, ignore him"dixie said not looking up from her phone.

"well, he said hey." emily said.

"reply to him then" dixie said.

-

INSTAGRAM DMS;

jordanhuxhold: heyyy
emilyrawson: hii!

jordan who was simping hard screamed because emily replied to him dm.

"dude shut up, i'm streaming right now"vinnie said in a low voice as he tried to focus on playing the video game.

"dude, emily replied to my dm!" jordan said excitedly.

vinnie randomly got a dejavu at jordan's words before he shook it off and said, "congrats, now shut up"

jordan didn't say anything but continued texting and making a small conversation with emily on instagram.

"what a simp" vinnie mumbled.

-

A/N

how are you guys doing today??

KSSJSJSKSKS i'm writing this at 2 am because i suddenly got inspiration.

*debby ryan*

chile anyway,,, if you're familiar with the tiktok's tea community, what are your favourite tea? mine is the 10th July. iykyk.

please vote, and leave a comments!