17. request

INSTAGRAM

vinniehacker : photo credits to @emilyrawson i think

emilyrawson: who
^^^vinniehacker: idk really, she's weird
zarbruh: he's hot bruhh
^^^vinniehacker: UNO REVERSE CARD
devynwinkler: @tiktokroom
vinnieshoes: ship ship ship
user7261: uhmmm weren't they hang out with devyn and noah last night lmaooo
swayways: emily belongs to the street tbh

emilyrawson: who^^^vinniehacker: idk really, she's weirdzarbruh: he's hot bruhh^^^vinniehacker: UNO REVERSE CARDdevynwinkler: @tiktokroomvinnieshoes: ship ship ship user7261: uhmmm weren't they hang out with devyn and noah last night lmaoooswayway...

emilyrawson: i think it's uhm, carrot.

vinniehacker:wrong, it was apple
^^^emilyrawson: apple vinegar?
emilyluvs: peep the vinnie's room😳
hypehousefans: ARE YOU IN VINNIE'S ROOM
vinnieminnie: confirm they were together last night.
user9126: we need fletcher for this
dixiedamelio: ooh she's beautiful
^^^emilyrawson: ooh she's talking to a mirror

————————————————————

"thank you for last night, i had a great time" emily said, smilingly when they were both drove themselves to emily's apartment.

( if you guys remember, emily's car was at sway gaming from few chapters ago )

"yeah, me too actually. so thank you to you too"vinnie said, standing infront of emily awkwardly.

"so i guess, i'll go.. goodbye" emily said, feeling awkward too before they both laughed.

after the laughs slowed down, vinnie looked at emily and pulled her into a hug and say, "alright, goodbye, see you later" before pulling away.

emily who was shook just nodded as vinnie walked back to his car and drove away.

while she was walking up to her apartment, she called dixie, inviting her to her place to talk about last night.

-

meanwhile, noah waited at the starbucks cafe patiently for vinnie to arrived. after waiting for about 4 more minutes, vinnie then sat infront of him with a sass look planted on his face.

"what do you wanna talk about?" vinnie asked, fixing his posture and put his hands on top of the table.

noah looked at him with furrowed eyebrows before starting, "look, vinnie. be honest okay.. do you have any sorta feelings for emily?"

vinnie scoffed before answering with a simple no.

"then why are you guys always hanging out? she even left me last night for you might i add" noah said, still not believing vinnie.

"i don't know.. maybe because you were boring and too controlling over her?" vinnie said as noah rolled his eyes. "emily and i are just friends, so i don't think you have to worried about us that much.. plus, if you like her that much, why haven't you ask her to be your girlfriend yet?" he continued.

"that's what you thought.. i took her on a date yesterday and asked her out there! she said she will think about it but somehow, she left with you. and i bet she haven't even think about it once" noah said, frustrated as he leaned back on his chair.

vinnie startled, didn't see that coming.

"maybe she didnt have the time to do so?" vinnie said.

"i guess.." noah responded.

for a split moments, it was quiet before noah clicked his tongue and looked at vinnie who was looking out at the window.

"if you really don't have feelings for her, could you maybe, just maybe, leave her... so i can spend much more time with her?" noah practically begged.

vinnie looked at noah before sighing. contemplating on whether to think about his own feelings or noah's.

"alright.. i'll do it. try your best, bro. goodluck" vinnie said, slowly, before he stood up and left the cafe and noah smiling widely.

-

"so he asked you to be his girlfriend!?" dixie asked loudly, shook to the news as emily sighed.

"yeah.. but i haven't say anything yet about it" emily said.

they were both in emily's living room, eating snacks and watching a random movie. they weren't paying attention to it anyway.

"why did you left with vinnie last night? and what did you guys do!?" dixie asked, looking straight at her bestfriend.

"well, we watched movie. and he made breakfast for both of us.." emily simplified it.

"and oh!" emily said loudly, making dixie shook and almost choked on her coca cola.

"what?!" dixie asked.

emily giggled before continuing, "when i was about to got out from shower last night, jordan was in the room with vinnie and jordan said something about him liking me and stuff! and girl, when i told you i was confused... i was confused as hell!"

"jordan? i wasn't surprised, really. griffin and i told you warned you about it from day one." dixie said, shrugging.

"well, what do i have to do about it?" emily said.

"ignore him.. it was just a one time thing crush, i'm sure. jordan isn't even close with you" dixie shrugged.

emily looked at dixie who was watching the movie and just sighed.

"fine.." she said.

———————————-

a/n

i'm feeling great so give me an hour and i'll update the next chapter 😺

anyway, ooh looks like vinnie is leaving for noah's request 🤠

idk about y'all but i myself excited for this drama

anyway, have a nice and lovely day amazing people!!!