9.oh oh

INSTAGRAM

vinniehacker: idk man, she kinda hot

shaneboyer_: that boy sus
jordanhuxhold: is it who i am thinking right now? brooo...
zarbruh: i know i am.
kiocyrr: NOT VINNIE SIMPING
vinniehothacker: oOHHH
tiktokroom: 👀
vinnieminnie: just @ emily already
oliviaponton: idk man, he kinda hot.
ellieziller: uhmmmmmm
devynwinkler: HES HOT

not gonna lie, vinnie was disappointed to see that emily didn't like nor comment on his recent post. he knew he was dumb for expecting much from her but she dmed jordan but couldn't even bother to leave a comment under his post?!

vinnie rubbed his face and sighed before he walked out of his room and went to the kitchen where he saw jordan sitting there with a big smile of his face.

"stop smiling. it's creepy" vinnie said, opening the door to the fridge and took out a can of Coca Cola.

"whatever. now that you're here, i think we need to have a talk bro.." jordan said, turning off his phone.

"what about?" vinnie said, sitting across from jordan on the table.

"about emily." jordan said, sternly.

"what about her, dude?" vinnie said, finding it ridiculous as to why they need to have a talk over emily.

"i know she's close with noah but as long as they are not dating yet, i have a chance okay? but, the chance is getting slimmer if you're talking and even simping over her too!" jordan said with furrowed eyebrows.

"what the fuck are you talking about? i told you we are nowhere close to be friends!" vinnie groaned.

"oh yeah.. sure. but i swear to god vinnie, if i lose her to you, i would be hella mad" jordan warned as vinnie scoffed and say, "why are you insecure? and i have to point this out, you literally told me days ago that you wondered if she's easy to hit. so it's clear that you only want her on your bed. not your heart"

"i was at first! i admit! but i know better now, okay?!" jordan said loudly.

"so you would want to take emily away from noah? dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? you're simping hard as fuck right now" vinnie said, running his hands through his messy hair, frustrated.

"if i have a chance, yes!" jordan honestly said.

"whatever, if you got into a fight with freaking noah beck then i don't wanna get involve. it's not me simping over emily" vinnie said, standing up and walked back to his room.