25. pissed

the whole ride back to the town, it was uncomfortably silent. dixie just looked at noah who was still pissed as she didn't want to add the oil t to the fire.

" i don't understand it, you know? she literally just met him like what? 2 weeks?" noah suddenly spoke up, shocking dixie.

dixie remained silence since she knew that vinnie knew emily since high school through robbie, but she wasn't sure if emily knew him.

"they knew each other since high school didnt they?"

noah's question made dixie startled as she slowly nodded. "yeah but i don't think emily knew vinnie.."

noah let out a heavy sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. dixie who felt bad put her hand on top of noah's left hand, in hope that it could calm noah down.

"what are we doing now?" noah asked, slowly holding dixie's hand.

"i don't know, really.. a lot of things happened in a short period of time and it seems unreal" dixie said, receiving a nod from noah.

they then spent the rest of the day together, talked about everything that was going on, giving each other thoughts and opinions. what they both noticed was that it was weird how they both slowly catching feelings, in a short period of time.

————————————————————

tomorrow came and noah drove back to the sway's house. he had something to talked about with griffin.

"griffin!" noah called out loud as he stepped in the gym area. it was 9 in the morning so everyone was in there, working out.

"what?" griffin asked, putting the weight down.

"what did you do on Thursday night?"noah asked, standing right in the middle of the area.

"i went to the party, with the others, why?"griffin asked, oblivious and confused to noah's sudden questions.

"but they didn't kissed or cheated on their girlfriends like you, didn't they?" noah asked, received a few gasps from the other boys around them.

"you did what?" blake asked, glaring at griffin who stood there, confused as to how noah find out.

"dixie called me that night, ranting to me how she saw you kissed someone! and didn't even bother to confront her about it! you didn't even talk to her since then!" noah said loudly, slowly walking closer to griffin.

"h-what the fuck do you mean? how do you even know all this?" griffin asked.

"i told you, dixie called me! she told me all of this!" noah said.

"and would you mind to tell all of us why have you been hanging out with her a lot lately?"griffin asked, turning the attention towards noah.

"dude- what?" noah asked, with furrowed eyebrows.

"he's right though. where have you been?"bryce agreed on griffin and looked at noah.

"well, i hung out with dixie since you know, emily was gone and we were worried! so we looked for her! that is all!" noah told.

"look noah, i appreciate your concern on dixie and i's relationship but your own is even more crushing. so, i suggest you to mind your own business!" griffin said, shaking his head before making his way out of the gym.

"there was no relationship in the first place okay! she chose vinnie! yes right, over me!" noah decided to tell them all.

griffin turned and looked at noah. the other boys just looked between them repeatedly. josh who was shook decided to speak up, "what do you mean?"

"we found out where she was, so dixie and i went there but vinnie was there too! i made her choose between vinnie and i and she chose him! saying he treats her better and shit!" noah said, with already red eyes.

"well that's on you"

everyone turned to bryce who was just leaning on the wall on the left.

"you did treat her like shit. remember that time when she came and see me? the day when you were going to asked her out? dude, you were fucking harsh on her and you expect her to choose you over vinnie? so don't walk around, mourning and getting sad when it literally your own faults" bryce said, finally spoke up about this.

"pfft, well well well. how the table turns" griffin said, snickering at noah before he left, leaving the boys confused.

————————————————————

a/n

:))))

it's 1 in the morning so i'm sorry!