15. better

"what's taking her so long?" noah asked worriedly, looking at the restroom area, not noticing that vinnie was missing too.

"i don't know, dixie you wanna check up on her?"griffin said, looking at dixie who was just eating her food not even caring about the boys.

"oh don't worry.. she's fine" dixie said, just shrugged them off.

"how?" noah asked.

"she's with vinnie right now. of course she's fine"dixie just blurted out without a regret making noah shook. i mean, it was time for noah too realised anyway.

"what do you mean she is with vinnie!? didn't she go to the restroom?" noah asked as griffin just looked at them both, confused himself too.

"she texted me saying she's leaving with vinnie. don't worry, she'll be fine" dixie said, standing up taking her phone and bag pack.

"where are you going?" noah asked, still shook by the news.

"home. we are done eating anyway" dixie said as she left to the counter, leaving griffin and noah confused.

"what the fuck?" griffin said as noah looked tense.

"fuck this" noah said, hitting the table once before leaving the restaurant and walked to his car.

-

"you can shower first if you want" vinnie said, rubbing the back of his neck as he closed the bedroom door.

"uhm yeah sure. thank you" emily said smilingly as vinnie walked in his closet and came out with a hoodie and a clean towel in his hands.

"here, you can use them.. i can give you a sweatpants if you want to?" vinnie said, standing infront of emily.

"nah, it's alright. i can wear my shorts back.. thank you so much" emily said, taking the hoodie and the towel before walking in the bathroom.

as vinnie looked at her walking in, a notification popped in his phone.

noah beck
vinnie, idk what kind of sick game you are playing right now but you have to stop. imma pick her up.

vinnie
nah man. i'm not playing any games. i'm treating her the way she deserves. we can solve this tmrw, meet me at starbucks 2 pm.

noah beck
fuck no. who the fuck knows what you're going to do with her.

vinnie
dude, if you come here right now, i won't let her come out. i know she won't too. you know why? because she left you with me.

as soon as vinnie sent that, he turned off the phone and put it down on his gaming table. he was about to turn on the television before jordan walked in without a knock.

"what did you do this time?" jordan asked, standing by the door.

"what do you mean?" vinnie asked, proceeded to turn on the television and log in to his netflix account.

"noah just texted me! saying i have to keep an eyes on you and emily!" jordan told as vinnie snickered. jordan then continued, "vinnie, you know i have feelings for emily so please, you're taking her away from noah and i!"

"she was never any of you guys' girlfriend" vinnie said right as emily walked out of the bathroom, with clothes on looking at both of the guys.

"uhm..." emily said quietly.

"i'm sorry.. i'll go. goodnight!" jordan sighed as he walked out, closing the door as vinnie walked in the bathroom to take a shower. leaving emily standing there confused as to what she just heard.

so she was right all along?

but, it wasn't her fault when all she did was being nice friend for jordan. and she didn't want to give him fake hope and she thought jordan knew that because she was close with noah. obviously, she was wrong.

"what are you thinking about?" vinnie asked, standing right behind emily who was standing infront of the gaming table.

"n-nothing.." emily startled as vinnie giggled before he bring out some snacks from the cabinet in his closet then plopped down on his bed.

he then patted the spot beside him, signalling emily to laid there too. "come on.. you can pick a movie" vinnie said softly.

emily gave him a smile before walking and sitting beside vinnie, making herself comfortable.

"what do you wanna watch?" vinnie asked, picking up the television remote by the side table.

"whatever you wanna watch" emily said, reaching out for the chocolate chips packet and opened it.

"ooh! the parent trap!" emily said excitedly pointing to the television screen as she picked up a cookie.

"alright then." vinnie chuckled at emily's excitement before he clicked on the movie, then turned off the main lights and switched on the led lights to light blue.

as the movie started, emily sang the intro song of while vinnie followed quietly.

"what kind of moron didn't notice their children sudden change behaviour" vinnie said, putting his right arm behind his head.

"they're twins! what do you expect?" emily said focused to the movie.

"not them not noticing their daughters sudden change behaviour" vinnie joked as emily shook her head in response.

welp, this is in fact much better...

-

A/N

YOU GUYS ARE KIDDING ME! WE LITERALLY HIT 3K THREE DAYS AGO AND NOW WE ARE AT 5K!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

also, thank you for the love on the author note yesterday, you guys are amazing🥺

it's the 26th so, i'm still waiting on the golden mv by harry styles but anywayy hope you guys are having a great day!!