10. skateboard

"who's devyn?" emily asked the question that have been stuck on her mind out loud.

they were now on their way to the skatepark after spending the whole day in the mall.

"she's my friend. why?" vinnie said, furrowing his eyebrows at emily's sudden question.

"you never talk about her so i don't know" emily said, making a turn to the left before parking her car.

"because we aren't really close" vinnie sighed. it was hard for him to keep a lot of secrets and things to himself at the same time but he was glad that he was still doing it perfectly.

"sure.." emily smirked before getting out and opened the trunk of her car and took out her black skateboard.

"dude, your skateboard fucking cool as shit!" vinnie said loudly, taking the skateboard off emily's hands and looked at it truly.

he traced the smiley faces on it with an amused look as emily studied his structured face.

his sharp jawline with a little hint of beard at the of his chin. his perfectly curled eyelashes and his brown eyes. not forgetting his hair and perfectly structured nose.

"yo, emily! vinnie!"

her thoughts were stop when jordan suddenly came by them and pulled emily into a hug. emily who was still startling just stayed in the hug awkwardly.

vinnie then noticed the awkwardness so he started talking, resulting jordan to pulled away from that poor girl.

"what's up dude? who is here?" vinnie asked, passing back emily's skateboard to her.

"troy, ben, shane and- EMILY WHAT THE HELL YOU SKATE TOO?!" jordan started listing before he stopped when he noticed emily's skateboard.

"yeah actually.." emily chuckled awkwardly. she herself didn't know as to why she was more comfortable with vinnie than jordan.

"cool! do you wanna skate with me? i can teach you some tricks!" jordan said excitedly looking right at emily's beautiful face as emily looked at vinnie's tensed face.

she understood him. they came here to hangout together until jordan bothered them.

"y- yeah sure jordan. why not" emily said slowly but with a smile, not wanting to let jordan down.

jordan screamed excitedly as vinnie shook his head at emily, for disappointing him and at jordan who being such a simp that he didn't even notice his bestfriend presence.

-

"so what's up dude, you spent the whole day with the emily chick?" shane said, sitting beside vinnie under the tree.

"what the fuck is up with everyone calling her chick instead of just EMILY?! she's a human not a fucking chicken!" vinnie said loudly, causing troy, ben and some of his other friends shook by his sudden burst.

emily and jordan who was not even on vinnie's sight probably didn't even hear it.

"dude chill. i'm sorry" shane said slowly, before standing up and left. probably hurt by vinnie.

"fuck everyone. why is everyone is so fucking soft and simps!..." vinnie mumbled to himself before troy sat beside him.

"if you're going to ask me about emily, then shut the fuck up" vinnie warned earlier.

"no. why would i ask about her. i'm worried about you. what happened?" troy said, rubbing vinnie's shoulder.

"dude, i'm so stressed out how everyone is not respecting emily. no, scratch that, how everyone is not treating women correctly! and fucking jordan literally steal emily from me when we literally planned to go skateboarding together! fucking simp" vinnie ranted as troy listened to him carefully.

"i understand the first one but what about jordan? just steal her back bro i'm sure he would understand" troy said.

"he would not. that is the problem. he's so obsess with emily, dude" vinnie said, running his hands through his hair frustratedly.

emily who was by the right side of the skate park just looked at vinnie and his friend under the tree. she has spent about at least half an hour with jordan and it wasn't bad, but she still need to spend some times with vinnie too.

"em, you're ready to learn for another trick?" jordan asked from behind her as emily turned.

"actually.. i think that's enough for today. i'm going to check up on vinnie, alright?" emily said as she looked at jordan who was now furrowing his eyebrows.

"uhm alright.." jordan sighed as emily walked away.

"i see how it is now.." jordan mumbled before he continued skateboarding.

troy and vinnie who were talking to each other oblivious to emily walking toward them. that until vinnie looked infront of him and saw her. troy then followed his grace.

"well, looks like emily's here to help you too." troy said smirking as vinnie hit his chest mumbling, "fuck off"

"i will now" troy winked at his friend before standing up when emily now infront of them.

"i figured you are here to talk to vinnie? i'm troy" troy said, introducing himself.

"i'm emily. and yeah , if that's alright with you?" emily said, appreciating troy's kindness.

"yes it absolutely is! see you later bro" troy said before leaving them alone.

vinnie looked up at emily as she sat not beside him, but infront.

"how was your time with jordan?" vinnie said, rolling his eyes as emily chuckled slowly.

"aw is little vinnie mad because he was left all alone?" emily cooed, caressing vinnie's cheek for extra affect.

"i'm not. i'm just asking" vinnie said, liking the way emily's soft hand on his cheek.

"sure you are" emily giggled as vinnie shook his head at emily's giddiness.

"are you done skating or what?" vinnie asked after few moments of silence.

"OH actually! i wanna skate with you to make up for the time i left and skate with jordan" emily said standing up, not even asking if vinnie was down for it because she knew he would.

"i'm done if you pull me up" vinnie said, reaching his hands out for emily to pull him up.

"no, you're gonna break my back" emily said before she stopped right away, looking shock herself. vinnie who heard it also shock.

"that's not what i mean" emily said, a blush creeping on her cheeks.

"sure you don't. but i can do it either way" vinnie said, winking, as emily slapped his hand away.

"stand up by yourself for that" emily said, hugging her hands close to her chest.

"aww is little emily mad because of that dirty joke?" vinnie now taking a turn on coo-ing at emily.

she rolled her eyes before finally helping the man up, even though struggling a little as he was quiet heavy.

"finally!" vinnie jokingly rolled his eyes as emily shook her head.

-

A/N

i know i said there would be a drama here but i promise there would be in the next chapter!!

please vote or leave a comment💖
have a nice day, people!

anyway, quick shoutout to -STARDROPS
for always commenting on my story❤️

drop a comment frequently and i'll give u a shoutout