27. ooh

"they are... back" devyn confusedly said, looking up at jordan who was taller than her.

"obviously. have you not seen their posts on instagram?" jordan said, turning away from looking at emily and vinnie and opened the trunk of his car to take his skateboard.

"no..." devyn slowly said, receiving a snicker from the guy with curly blonde hair.

devyn was never one to get mad or sad much. but if lowkey hurt her how bad jordan was treating her even though she was helping him. but. obviously, she wasn't going to confront him about it.

troy who noticed devyn and jordan's presences looked at vinnie to see him already holding emily's arm and about to walked away. "wait, where are you guys going?" he asked, making vinnie turned to look at him.

"somewhere else." vinnie shortly answered, oblivious to jordan and devyn walking closer to them until emily pulled his arm a little.

"well well well. where are you rushing to?"jordan asked, snickering with devyn behind him, glaring at emily. "none of your business" vinnie scoffed before starting to walked again, ignoring troy's calling them.

"dude, you already have her. so why are you ignoring me still?" jordan finally asked the question that have been stuck on his head over the last 4 weeks.

vinnie who heard that question clearly stopped and turned back to the guy with blonde hair, still holding emily's hand. "because, everytime i looked at you or even think about you, i remember the time when you asked me if it was easy to get emily in your bedroom. it makes me fucking sick!"

vinnie's answer shook everyone who was there, especially emily as she looked at jordan with wide eyes. "wh-what?" emily asked looking at jordan.

troy remained silent as he watched the truth unfold infront of them all. jordan stuttered a little before he opened his mouth again. "and i told you i changed my mind! isn't it funny how at first, you weren't even interested in her. saying, "i don't wanna get into trouble with noah because she's close with him". how the table turns, huh?"

"for your information, i've known ever since high school and that's how i know robbie. i don't even wanna talk about noah right now but i hope you're having fun with devyn.. i just hope she won't cheat on you, that is all" vinnie said looking at devyn at the end before emily and him walked away from the scene.

as he was just about to drive, his phone light up with a notification from troy.

troy
dinner at boa?

he just smiled at the message before he took emily's hand in his as she looked at him. "that was fun, wasn't it" she said, laughing a little at the end.

"really fun." he said, joining the laugh.

--------------------

"do you think they're going to be here too?"emily asked right as vinnie parked the car infront of the restaurant.

"it would be bold of them if they're here"vinnie said, snickering as he walked out the car and to the other side of it to opened the door for emily. emily blushed at the sweet gesture before vinnie took her hand on his.

"oh... shit i forgot about them!"

emily looked infront of them to see what vinnie meant and spotted fletcher and some other paparazzi with cameras on their hands.

"guess we've been gone for too long"emily laughed before they both walked closer to the group of people. and as expected, fletcher rushed to them and started to asked some questions.

"hi how are you guys doing tonight?" fletcher asked, pointing the camera straight to their faces.

"we're both doing fine. how about you?"emily said, stopping their walks as they didn't want to appear rude.

"i'm good. i have a question, are you guys really official now?" and as expected, he shoot the first question to them. "we are." vinnie answered, looking at emily smilingly.

"what happened the last two weeks, man? you two were gone and lots of things happened!" fletcher asked.

"there's no much to tell to be honest. we were just taking a break and now well, we are together." emily said. that didn't stop the hollywoodfix guy to asked some more questions though.

"last question, how are your relationship with dixie and noah? have you met them recently?"

emily startled at the question and looked at vinnie who was shook too. both of them didn't even expect for that question. "well, i haven't talk to any of them for weeks now. but everything's fine" emily answered, knowing that it would be unnecessary if she told them what really happened.

"alright guys, have a nice night!" and at that, the couple walked in the restaurant quietly, still holding hands. vinnie looked around for troy before he heard a whistle and spotted troy by the middle of the restaurant.

"what took you guys so long?" troy asked as soon as emily and vinnie sat at the table. there were few of his other friends too like shane, ben, and zack.

"dude, fletcher was out there and asking questions like crazy!" vinnie dramatically sighed, making emily hit him on the chest slightly and shook her head.

"come on, he was just doing his job!" emily defended.

"his job is annoying." vinnie rolled his eyes as a waitress came to the table and took their orders.

after he left, emily checked her phone as vinnie looked around the crowded restaurant. and he could sworn it felt like a deja vu when he saw dixie and noah walking in the restaurant together.

"you're seeing what i'm seeing right?"

vinnie nodded at troy who was right across from him before he looked back at the pairs.

--------------------

"what the hell were you thinking?" devyn asked, clearly frustrated about what happened at the skatepark earlier.

"i was caught in the moment okay! i'm sorry!"jordan said, slumping down to the couch in devyn's house.

after few moments of silence passed, jordan looked and sighed. "look, i know i was really harsh towards you so i'm really sorry. but i would really like to continue with our plans."

"it's alright.. we can start doing it" devyn said slowly.

----------------

a/n

my school close until march and i don't know how and what to feel. for once, i actually am not excited to stay at my house 🤠

anyway, FREAKING DAMN IT THIS BOOK IS GROWING SO FAST I SWEAR WE WERE LITERALLY AT 15K READS YESTERDAY AND NOW WE ARE AT 18k??? AMAZING!

thank you so muchhh for the supports!
and oh i'd love to hear some of you guys' feedbacks or thoughts so if you don't mind, please leave a comment!

i hope all of you are doing fine and having a great day! and stay safe!!