29. first step

as expected, fletcher posted the video of the fight on youtube. making it the most viral thing the whole night, as everyone was talking about. some people couldn't believe as to what vinnie said since emily remained quiet about it.

but, chaos happened when noah came forward on twitter. but for some unknown reasons, emily was still not talking about it.

TWITTER
@noahbeck: since it's already out for everyone to see, obvs there's no point of me to remained silent anymore, but, i would like to say that i didn't abused as in abused her. but i admit that i in fact was so harsh toward her when we were together and i would like to really apologise to emily. and about the cheating part, i don't think i should be the one talking about this? so i'll leave this part for her to talk abt. again, i'm so sorry for those who i disappointed.
↪️user1: why is emily still quiet abt this
↪️noahbecks: its ok everyone makes mistakes🥺
↪️user2: abuse isn't okay.
↪️user3; it's the fact that you talked abt this after you were called out for me.

emily saw all of those tweets, questioning why was she quiet about this and not speaking up about it. and she wished vinnie understood her too but she was wrong when they got into a fight.

"i just don't understand why you don't want to speak up about it okay? now everyone thinks i'm a liar or some shit!" vinnie said, frustrated as he looked at emily.

"i want to speak up about it but just not now! i need some times to really process what's been happening these past few days alright!" emily said, calmly but with a tense voice.

"w-what? this is so unnecessary!" vinnie groaned.

"well, you're getting mad about this is also unnecessary." emily mumbled as she leaned back on the couch.

vinnie just rolled his eyes before he walked to the table and took his car keys. he then walked to the door without saying anything until emily asked, "where are you going?"

"i need some times. call me if you need anything." vinnie said slowly before walking out and closing the door behind him.

and that included them not meeting each other for 2 days now. and what scared her the most was when vinnie didn't reply to her texts. she didn't want to appear as that kind of girlfriend who worried and had to be with her boyfriend every 24/7 so she tried to just stay calm.

TWITTER
@emilyrawson: i will talk abt this soon! i just need some times to process what happened these past days. it's been real crazy.

@vinniehacker: taking some times for myself! hope everyone is doing well!

everyone was confused as to what was really happening between emily and vinnie but, there was no comment from either of them. vinnie was spotted with his friends from the sway gaming, and everytime he was asked about emily, he just shrugged it off saying "no answer". emily on the other hand ranting to dixie about what was happening. she, herself confused.

meanwhile though, jordan and devyn both celebrating. the first step for their plan have worked out really well. and it resulted emily and vinnie's relationship to wrecked a little.

and the first step was to get noah created a drama of something that he knew emily wouldn't talk about because they knew emily was fragile.

————————————————————

-a/n

first step has launched BABIES!!!

what do y'all think? also! should i make a sequel so i ended this book now, or should i just continue it and make this book have at least probably 50+ chapters?

also, thank you so much for 26k reads!! you guys are amazing as fuck!

i hope every single one of you are doing well and having a nice day!! please stay safe and drink lots of water!