3. secret?

"heyyo vin, pass me the bottle" jordan said standing right in front of vinnie who was day dreaming.

"vin!" jordan called him again, loud this time, making vinnie stumbled backward and scowled jordan.

"what?" vinnie groaned.

"the water bottle!" jordan said, pointing to the blue water bottle sat beside vinnie.

vinnie took the bottle and passed it to jordan harshly. that evening, they decided to went skating park, along with troy and benjamin.

"thank you" jordan said as vinnie just shook his head.

"what are you thinking about? why aren't you skating?" jordan asked, sitting beside vinnie on the concrete floor.

"none of your business" vinnie said.

jordan rolled his eyes before he asked another question. "who was that girl at the sway house earlier?"

"dixie?" vinnie said.

"nah, the other one. the one with the messy bun" jordan said looking at his best friend.

"emily?" vinnie said.

"oh yeah emily! she's hot bro." jordan said and was responded by just a shrug from vinnie.

"what? are you not agreeing with me?"jordan asked bumping his shoulder to vinnie's.

"i didn't say anything" vinnie sighed.

"i wonder if she's easy to get hit" jordan said looking  at the blue sky and started day dreaming about emily in his bed.

"knock it off. that's not gonna happen" vinnie said, standing up.

"and why is that?" jordan asked looking at vinnie now.

"she just lost her boyfriend about almost a year ago, i don't think she would ever wanted to be that kind of girl" vinnie said.

"how did you know?" jordan asked with raised eyebrows.

"dude, everybody knows. her boyfriend, died because of a car accident and that literally broke a lot of people's heart. plus, you're ugly and she's close with noah" vinnie said hiding the truth , smirking at the end.

"is she your friend or some shit?" jordan asked, standing up as well when he noticed vinnie was going to skate.

"no, but it's not that hard to know about someone." vinnie said, skating his way to troy and benjamin, leaving jordan with his thoughts.

-

play if i could fly- one direction!!

turning the door knob, and opening the light, the dark apartment turned bright as emily walked inside with a tired face.

she just got back from dinner with the sway boys and dixie and it was already 11 pm. quickly taking a shower, she put on an oversized shirt that was belonged to robbie and laid on her queen sized bed.

it was already 1 am when she noticed she really couldn't sleep after shifting her positions. sitting up, she took her phone off the charger and opened up her gallery. she then scrolled to the top, where a lot pictures of robbie and her were.

a picture of them in a playground that was caught by owen catch her eyes as the memory flood back in.

flashback

"do you think the adults right there are judging us for hanging out here?" emily asked pointing to a pair of parents watching carefully for their kids.

it was 5 pm so there weren't a lot of people there.

robbie looked at them before turning back to emily and shook his head. "they can't judge people who are having fun" he said.

emily looked at robbie and couldn't help but think how positive robbie always is. she slowly smiled before patting his cheeks, earning a soft smile from him.

that wonderful and cute moment was caught as a picture from owen, when he had to called them for dinner that night.

"i love you robbie" emily said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, as they three were walking back to emily parent's house.

"i love you too, baby" robbie said, pecking emily's forehead as owen groaned while saying "why do i have to third wheel you guys every time!" earning laughs from the couple.

end of flashback

the tears that dropped to her soft cheeks knocked her out from the memory from almost a year ago. later that night, she replayed all of her favourite memories of them, since she couldn't asleep.