14| Passes out (Zayn)

The day was filled with many endless interviews. The boys had a long day ahead of them, and none of them were really looking forward to it. They were more excited for the chance to have a break, or to finally be able to go home and see their family.

"Busy day today." Harry mumbled to Zayn, picking at his nails as he waited for everyone else to finish getting ready. "I know." Zayn yawned, "I can't wait to go home, I mean obviously I'll miss you boys-" "yeah..." Harry smiled, "I know what you mean." They all missed being at home, and as much as touring the world was a joy and a great opportunity and experience they'll always be thankful for, there was nothing better then being back with their families.

Louis wandered into the kitchen, shirt barely on and bed hair crazy. He headed straight towards the kettle, he couldn't go a day without his Yorkshire tea. "We got all those interviews today?" He asked Harry and Zayn, to which they nodded in reply. "Very exciting." Louis stated sarcastically, bringing his now steaming mug of tea to his lips. How that boy managed to drink his teas piping hot was a mystery to the other lads.

Zayn chuckled and stretched in his chair, raven hair falling in front of his eyes. At that moment, Niall practically bounced into the kitchen, Liam following behind him. "Mornin' lads." Niall exclaimed, accent a lot thicker seeing as he'd only just woken up.

The boys all mumbled or groaned in reply, nodding their heads at him. It was funny how they'd had to wake up early since they started as a band, yet none of them would get used to that routine. I mean, who would want to wake up early? The idea itself sounded useless. They all needed way more rest.

Time skip...

After multiple cups of tea and coffee, and pieces of toast being made and shared between the five of them, they all bundled into their transportation to the first of the interviews.

Music blared as they drive to their destination, taking turns to pick songs and have a laugh. "I'll tell you what, your taste in music is horrendous." Niall would tell everyone, only because he thought his music choice was perfect. This just made the lads laugh and pick songs purposely knowing they'd annoy Niall. It was always fun to pick on each other, how else were they meant to have their fun.

They soon arrived at their destination, and were all quick to hurry out the van and to hair and make up where they'd be prepared for cameras.

So far everything seemed good, it seemed to be going great.

The boys all sat in separate chairs; zayn, Louis and Liam at the back whilst harry and Niall sat in front of them to the middle. "So boys..." the interviewer began, Megan, she introduced herself as. "Do we have any new albums coming up? Any new songs?" She asked, looking at their faces for answers.

"We've begun to think of some ideas for another album actually." Louis stated, sitting forward in his chair and clearing his throat. "Really?" She pressed, wanting more details. Except that's all she would be getting of course, they couldn't risk spilling any details. "That's...all I can say about that." Louis smiled, laughing nervously. The boys all joined in chuckling, looking at Louis with big grins.

The first interview passed and the second one was soon to come, luckily they could stay in the same spot. They had ten minutes to have a break before their next interview with someone called Chris, they were told.

After random chatter and a couple drinks of water, they were ready for their next load of questions.

Sitting back down, Zayn realised how much hotter the room had gotten. He fanned at his face with his hands whilst waiting for the cameras to start rolling. He looked at the others, they seemed to be okay.