Chapter 77

Sasha

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts, return your trays to their full upright position and extinguish all smoking devices as we are currently positioning for our approach decent." I announced over the PA system.

I made the rounds to assist passengers and make sure everyone was doing as we asked. The dead boys were strapped to the wreckage, I'd already taken care of that, and they were still holding hands, sweet right? But now, since they looked to be asleep, I'd have to call Sadie's attention to them. They were already drawing some looks from the passengers around them.

"Sadie, the two boys, in Charlie 7 & 8, are still asleep. They look like they might, possibly, kind of, look like either military or past military. In training they told us not to make physical contact with a passenger to wake them because they may be punchy. How do you want me to handle them? I tried several times to wake them verbally already, but they didn't move." I told her.

She looked towards their seating section, her face showed a hint of puzzlement. Then she looked around the rest of the first class cabin quickly before addressing me.

"Go make sure everyone else is secured and is tray up. I'll deal with the boys in Charlie 7 & 8. Once everyone else is ready, go strap in. Oh, before you strap in, be sure to announce our landing, and you should mention the landing will probably be a little rough, there's some air turbulence we'll be dropping through and the tarmac is wet." She instructed me. I headed off to do what she told me.

As I checked on everyone else, I kept an eye on Sadie. She called out to the dead boys loud enough the entire cabin and probably people on the other side of the partition could hear her. The dead boys didn't wake up. She looked them over closely then decided to bring their seats to the upright position. I thought she'd determined they were dead boys but wasn't going to make a scene and would wait until we were landed before alerting the pilots to the recently deceased.

When I strapped in, I took what was considered the worst seat in the plane for a stew to have when landing, letting the sick girls have the two side by side seats that were also the most comfortable of the crew seats. Sadie thought it was kind and considerate of me to give up my assigned seat for the other girl. More worthless brownie points earned. I actually wanted to keep the job, oh well, life's a shit sandwich, this was just another bite.

Sure, it was nice of me to give up my assigned seat for one of the sick girls, however, there was an ulterior motive. Not counting that if I had sat in my assigned seat, the other sick girl would've been right beside me anyways, and the landing might make her puke. But that wasn't my reason. The seat I was now in was a single seat that faced to the side and was out of view of anyone else, basically a private seat.

My hand was down my pants when I felt the engines whine as the captain brought us in. When the vibrations started rippling through the aircraft as we descended my fingers were on my clit. I was working my fingers fast helping the vibrations flip my switch. I came twice and was keeping myself at a feverish pitch waiting for touchdown on the tarmac. I was trying to time my next orgasm with the impact of touchdown; my index and third finger were working my clitoral hood on either side while my second finger was poised ready for action. The plane was close and so was I. Seconds before I thought we'd make contact with the ground, I began flicking my second fingertip up and down the length of my clit and hood. My timing was perfect.

With the sensation the impact of landing gave and my own very talented fingers, I came like thunder. As the brakes engaged and the reverse thrust of the jet engines rumbled through the cabin, I pushed down on my piercing and wobbled it around as I brought my other hand in to finish myself off grandly. Damn I was good at this!