Chapter 60

Randi

The next suggestion from our hosts came from Alice. "Have you ever been double stuffed?" She asked me.

"Ah, no, but I don't think we're going to get both boys inside of our twats, Gordon said he'd tried that but hadn't succeeded." I replied.

"No, no, not that doubled stuffed, one in your twat, one in your ass, the ol' DP." She clarified.

Well, considering I'd only had sex with one boy until tonight, Jerrod was officially my second, it would be pretty hard to have had a double penetration. After Gordon mentioned it, and I had seen it in video, I had thought about it. I didn't think it would happen since a DP only required three people, two boys and a girl and we were a foursome.

"No, haven't done that yet. Is it fun?" I posed, if it was an option, now I was up for it, why the fuck not?

She broke into a gleeful toothy smile. "Oh hell yeah, it's amazing, it's a blast! You will absolutely love it." She told me.

"Okay, but what's the other girl supposed to do? You know, while you're having both boys, what am I supposed to do?" I queried.

Her face became cantankerous. "Well, that's why I asked if you'd play; I can lick your twat while I'm getting stuffed, and you can lick mine when you're having double the pleasure and double the fun. If you're willing to try." She offered.

The thought of licking another girl's twat or having a girl lick mine, no fucking way, that made me cringe just thinking about it.

"Not a chance. I like boys." I answered her.

With a shrug she said, "So be it then. You can watch, smoke, play with yourself. Whatever you want. You want to go first or can I?"

Great, a decision to make. Did it really matter? Both boys had been in each of us and because of that, we'd tasted each others twats. Alice had a lighter, sweeter scent than I did I thought. My twat had a more musky smell to it. I wonder who's twat smelled the best to the boys. Then it occurred to me, we'd tasted each other's twats on our own boys when we sucked their cocks, ass fucking hadn't happened yet. If I went second, one of the boys, unless they washed in between which I didn't think would happen, would be putting Alice's shit up my asshole.

I didn't want her shit in me, tasting her twat on a cock was one thing. "If you don't mind, since I've never done it before, I'd like to go first." I replied.

Alice could have my shit up her asshole. Was that being rude according to sex swapping rules? Were there rules of group sex edict? We were their guests so, my ass was getting fucked first. I was now a bit scared about going first, Alice had done this before, I hadn't; but how hard could it be? Let boys stick their cocks in both your holes and fuck you. It wasn't brain surgery.

The boys had also discussed what they would do and hadn't divulged their decisions to us until after Alice and I talked. They had decided Jerrod would fuck my asshole while Gordon fucked my twat and then when it was Alice's turn, Gordon would fuck her in the ass so each boy had a chance to fuck each girl's asshole.

The other discussion that we shared together was starting position. I'd thought I'd be on top of Gordon in sort of a doggy position while Jerrod took my asshole. Once they mentioned I could sit on Jerrod's cock to take him in my ass then Gordon would mount me I remembered seeing that in movies.

"Can't we do both, fuck in one position for a bit then fuck in the next?" I asked.

The boys laughed pleasantly at the suggestion and said things like "sure, why not" and "I guess, if you want to" and Alice said, "Somebody's thinking, great idea Randi."