Chapter 50

Randi

To destroy the phone I placed it on the asphalt of a busy street in front of an approaching truck. The first one missed but the next one crunched it good. I picked up most of the pieces and relocated it after I turned it over. This time a fully loaded bus and a garbage truck ran over it. It was a crumbled pile and I spread out the remains in several garbage cans like Gordon had taught me.

Then I went to find Gordon his brand of smoke, and maybe some glitter. No luck on glitter, or the brand of smoke he liked. It turned into a quest to find some. Most stores didn't even carry the strain of herb, none had anything from that brand. Finally at one shop the proprietor told me that brand wasn't sold on the islands. They did have his strain in another brand so I thought I'd give it a try. The boy also told me I wouldn't find glitter anyplace either. That sucked.

Gordon had really changed his tune, when I returned he greeted me with a kiss, a long passionate, make your twat throb, kiss. I hoped this was the start of him laying me.

His cock was huge, I'd had him cum in my mouth once, and he got pissed off at me. Now, I didn't think he'd get pissed and I wanted to try sucking him off with the lights on this time. The bastard stopped me though, ran some shit by me about girls cum first, okay, um, so it wasn't bullshit, this worked in my favor. I was actually expecting rejection again, instead, he was going to eat me out. Awesome!

I really needed to listen to what he was saying better, knowing that I wasn't going to get shoved off him again, really churned my butter. What I missed was that he didn't let a girl suck his cock (the first part kind of pissed me off, I wanted to suck cock, that was part of my pleasure) unless he got to eat her twat while she sucked him. Okay, awesome, I was going to get my twat munched while I sucked cock. Sounded good to me.

Gordon flipped me around with ease, I felt like he was fluffing a pillow he moved me so easy. I had his cock free of its prison when he asked how much I weighed. I hadn't weighed myself in a while, but the last time I stood on a scale it said 34 kilos so that's what I told him.

He positioned me to kiss my twat good, downside, I couldn't get my mouth onto his cock, my hands, yes, mouth no, I wanted to suck that monster not jerk it off. How was I supposed to suck cock while I got my twat licked if I couldn't reach the cock to suck it. Downside of being small.

His breath blew onto my legs, it tickled a bit, I wiggled my butt from it. "I can't reach to suck Cogburn."

"That's okay, twats get kissed before cocks get sucked, you get pleasured first." He replied.

Yeah, but I really wanted to suck Cogburn. He started kissing the backs of my legs as he spread them. That felt nice, I liked that, I still wanted his cock in my mouth. His hands were on my bottom, working my cheeks like he was kneading bread. It wasn't amazing, but it felt good.

I tried to stretch my torso out, I felt lips on my butt near my legs. He'd see my twat now, yeah, couldn't miss it. "Gordon, is my... twat pretty? I mean, it looks fine right? It doesn't look, you know, gross or disgusting does it?"

I was feeling ugly right now. Getting crap from boys about my boobs was one thing, in gym class when we were in the showers, the other girls had made fun of my boobs as well, but that wasn't as bad as when one girl pointed at me crotch and announced how far my lips hung down. This brought other girls to where I was standing, I put my legs together so my twat lips didn't show.

That didn't stop them though, bars of soap were thrown at me, one hit me in the face near my eye and stung. I tried to doge other bars of soap, when I moved, my lips became visible again, 'shit, they're huge, you get stuck in a combine when you were a baby?' one girl had yelled as she pointed. I felt like a freak. And if that wasn't bad enough, several girls grabbed me by my arms and legs, they lifted me up and turned me so I was on a flat plane, they pulled my legs apart and one of the blonde girls came at my twat with a scissors telling me she was going to cut my monster freakish twat lips off.