50.

HARLOW POV

Kai explained everything that had happened. Thank goodness I couldn't remember anything. My brain knew it would be too heavy for me. Salem is acting like herself again but she is still in therapy. My dad... well what can I say?. At some point I'll have to just understand we'll never have a close bond like he does with Salem. But I still have my mom.

"Harlow?!" Bianca screamed. She raced up to me hugging me.

"You know we are bonded for life now..." I said.

She nodded "Forreal! When we go to college we go to the same one and we are going to be roommates too".

"How cool would that be?" I asked.

She locked arms with me and we walked down the hallway together. There's a reason why we been friends those whole entire time. As for summers dad.
Well let's just say... they saw the disc. It was all over the papers on how sick he was. A few families including mine sued the state for damages. Also, for the fact some of his coworkers knew what he was doing. And none of them stopped him.

Kennedy mom apologized to Ryan. She had no clue her daughter was even on the tapes. Ryan being the good man he is slammed the door in her face.

As for Kai and summer. She wasn't pregnant. It was a false alarm. But I wouldn't be surprised she ends up pregnant soon. Mom is watching them closely since that scare happened. But everyone knows when you're being watched is when something will happen.

Ryan and Meili started dating but I don't know about her. She doesn't seem to fit him. I may be wrong.

As for me...

I have plans for myself. Wanting to be in the criminal justice field at some point in the future. And no... I will NOT be distracted by any boys.

*** ILL BE ENDING THIS BOOK HERE! FOR ONE... I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT. AND TWO I DON'T WANT TO ADD ANYMORE DRAMA...BUT IM ENDING THIS IN HARLOWS POV CAUSE HER BOOK WILL BE NEXT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST COMMENT.