47.

HARLOW POV

Bianca and I were walking home from school.
It was a breezy chilly day but we figured why not. It's what we did normally. And after what happened to Bianca I didn't want her alone.

"Thanks for walking me home" she said.

"No problem" I smiled.

We passed the over pass and made a left through a side street. That's when I noticed a small car following us. Turning around I yelled "stop following us!".

The car stopped and a hand came out the window. It was a friendly wave. Rolling my eyes we kept walking. The car disappeared. "Are you hungry?" I asked. Bianca shrugged "yeah sorta".

That car we saw cut us off and this big man came out charging at us. Bianca screamed as she was picked up and taken into the car. I kicked my legs hitting him in the knee. He dropped me. I tried to get up to run but he grabbed me more roughly this time. He threw me into the car. Next thing I know I saw black. Not realizing when he threw me in the car I hit my head on the door handle.

//

GIA POV

Looking at the clock I noticed it's way pass the time Harlow should've been home. Going to the window and looking out. Where was she? Calling Bianca's dad cell. "Hey have you seen Harlow?".

He panicked "Bianca never came home! Is she there?!".

"No she's not and neither is my daughter. I know sometimes they walk each other home!" I said.

"Oh my goodness! Something is wrong!" He said.

My heart started to ache. Something is wrong. Something is very wrong. Ending the call I ran to get Delano. Bursting through his door he quickly looked at me "what's wrong?".

"Harlow is missing and so is Bianca! You don't think?" I asked. He shot up "what do you mean she's missing?"

"She hasn't come home yet from school. Knowing her she probably walked Bianca home! But she didn't come home neither". He started pacing "we have to find her!".

"But where? How? I can't do this!" Feeling a small panic attack forming itself. I sat down and tried to calm myself. It's been years since this happened. And I mean years! Harlow is my girl. And now someone else has her or she's hurt and I can't get to her.

Tears started forming "I'm scared for her". Delano glanced at me "we'll find her".

"I hope so" I said.

//

HARLOW POV

When I came to everything was fuzzy. Hearing a small noise I saw Bianca shivering and crying. That visual brought my mind back. Quickly getting up I crawled over to her. She was in shock. The only thing I could do at that moment was hug her.

"It's okay. We'll get out of here" I said. She laid her head on my chest and started to breathe a little slower. So I knew she was calming down.

Looking around I wanted to see where we were. It seemed like a private room in a house. Didn't even think these types of rooms still exist. Hearing heavy footsteps the door opened. There stood that stupid cop that assaulted my brother "it's you?!".

He smiled "I forgot he met before".

"Ewww, you're the one who raped my sister you creep. You're like big nasty looking bear" I said.

He chuckled "funny girl".

"That's not all I am" I mumbled.

"Now girls we are here to have fun. So who's going to come with me first?" He asked.

"Look let's be honest. None of us are going with you willingly" I said. He rubbed his chin "I think I rather you first... I'll need all my energy for this one layer". He went to pick up Bianca but I was holding her to me. "Let go!".

"No! You R.Kelly wanna be. She's not going with you!" I yelled.

"You know I was trying to do this the easy way. But I see you'll be a problem for me" he said.

"Then you should've reconsidered kidnapping us both" I said.

He seemed to be getting upset. "When I come back in here I'm taking her whether you like it or not. Or maybe you can watch".

"You need to back up cause I can smell last nights dinner on your breath" I said. He stood up smelling his own breath. He must've realized what I said cause he ran out the room closing the door. Bianca looked at me "what do we do?".

"Leave it to me. Maybe we can stall him until my family comes. If not I'll have to morph into Chung Lee and Bruce Lee together. I don't know how well that'll go. Unless you help. Bianca I need you to be strong and fight back. And I mean fight back like he stole a piece of food off your plate". She nodded "I'll do it!".

We both smiled and agreed that it my family doesn't come save us. Then we'll save ourselves.

*** BY THE WAY I HAVE FIVE WHOLE CHAPTERS ALREADY WRITTEN FOR BOOK 5. AND I MUST SAY IVE NEVER BEEN SO EXCITED ABOUT A BOOK! I CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT. HENCE THIS BOOK WONT BE SUPER LONG LIKE THE OTHER ONES.