48.

KAI POV

"What the hell do you mean Harlow is missing?" Ryan panicked

"Just overheard mom telling dad about it" I said.

"You don't think...?" He asked.

I shrugged "I don't know. Maybe!". Ryan got up and started pacing. Summer came into the room "what's wrong?".

"Harlow is missing!" I said.

"She'll be fine" summer said.

"Summer I think your dad kidnapped my sister and her best friend" I said.

She gasped "no?!... we have to find them!".

"Yeah I know but how?!" I asked.

Ryan looked at summer "he's your dad! So where would he take someone if he wanted to kidnap them?".

"Well there's this odd room in our house. It's sound proof too. Always thought it was weird to have that there but he assured me it was just an extra room" she said. Ryan and I glanced at each other "mom? Dad?".

They came running into our room "what's up?".

"Summer claims her dad has this room in their home where it's sound proof. Maybe that's where they are"
I said.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Ryan asked. Salem came into the room "what's going on here?".

"Harlow is missing and summers dad is the creep who raped you and now he has Harlow and Bianca" I said. She covered her mouth "say what?!".

"Just come on we'll try and explain it in the car" Ryan said. We all packed up into moms minivan. This man had to go down. My mom turned into vin diesel cause we got to summers house in less than five minutes.

"Mom stay in the car" Ryan said.

"And why can't I help?" She asked.

"Because someone has to keep the car running so when we leave we can just go" he said. She sucked her teeth.

"Dad that goes for you too. Let Kai and I handle him" he said.

Summer cleared her throat "he's my dad! I'm going too". Kai sighed "Summer I rather you not".

"I'm going!" She said.

Salem hopped out the car "me too".

"Now hold up? This was suppose to be just kai and I. And now Charlie's angles wants to join in" Ryan said.

"Oh shut up and let's go" summer said. We all slowly walked into summers home. It was quiet but you knew someone was home. Making sure our feet didn't make too much noise on the floor.

"Okay? So let's split up. We'll go down here and you two to upstairs. If anything scream!" Ryan said.

Salem and summer looked at each other "come on".

//

SUMMER POV

"Are you scared?" I asked.

Salem shook her head "not so much, you?".

"I'm terrified" I said.

"Well it's now or never" she said.

We made our way upstairs and into my dads room. Looking around I saw the crawl space where that secret room is. Sliding the door open slowly. Salem looked at me "maybe we should get kai and Ryan before going in there".

"No point now. I took the door apart. I crawled in first and Salem behind me. We crawled some more until we were able to stand up. There was a door in our way. Twisting the knob it opened. We saw Harlow and Bianca who was all smiles.

"Thank god! Help!" Bianca said.

"Summer your dad is a creep on so many levels" Harlow said.

"Oh I know" I said.

Hearing footsteps charge to the room my dad jumped where we were "Summer nice of you to join us".

"Great big foot is back" Harlow said.

"You be quiet" he said.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" Salem said. He turned to Salem and smirked "hey pretty girl! Remember me? If not, I can make you remember".

"Fuck you" she spat at him.

"You bitch!" He yelled smacking Salem. She dropped to the floor. In that time I helped Harlow and Bianca out of their handcuffs. We all stood up. Harlow charged at him with some elbow punches to his chest knocking him down.

Bianca was too scared to move. Harlow drop kicked him in the throat causing him gag. But she didn't see him grab her leg causing her to fall hitting her head. I gasped cause he was now in control. Looking around frantically I saw a metal pipe. Picking it up I started swinging "wow summer you're turning on me like your mother did".

"You nasty fuck!" I yelled.

"You'll got your dad?" He asked.

"You're not my dad" I said.

"Come on! Give daddy the pipe before you hurt yourself" he said.

"No! Come any closer and I'm using it!" I said. Hearing salem come to I turned my head. He grabbed my wrist causing me to drop the pipe. I yelled so loud. Hoping kai would hear me. He picked me up by my neck "should've gotten rid of you like I did your mother!".

Falling to the ground. Seeing Salem with the pipe on her hand. She swung it and hit him on the back of his head causing him to fall. I got up quickly. Harlow was still out. Kai and Ryan joined us. "Oh thank god".

Kai hugged me "you okay?".

I nodded "Harlow isn't!".

Ryan ran over to Harlow helping to pick her up taking her to a safe area. This man got up angry as ever. He turned to Salem charging at her. But he didn't make it. He dropped an inch in-front of Salem. Taking kai's dagger...I threw it hoping I didn't miss. It landed right in his throat. He dropped which caused the dagger to go in further. That must've did it. He didn't move.

I released a deep breath... bending over and just crying. Kai ran over to me "you did good!".

"This was too much for me" I said.

"It's okay! He's dead" Kai said.

"By the way I'm pregnant!" I said. He wide eyed me before fainting.