★ Midorima Shintaro 3

~Birthday

Sorry for the late update XD Ya know, school stuffs and more! XD

Belated Happy birthday Midorimaaa~ XD

☆☆

"Hey [y/n]-chan." You heard Takao called. You turnedto look at him and smiled.

"Yes?" You asked. He leaned forward and looked around. You raised an eyebrow and then he whispered.

"Tomorrow is Shin-chan's birthday." He said. You blinked and smiled. "I know."

He grinned. "Any plans?" He asked. You thought. Then shook your head.

"Actually, I was planning to give him a chocolate. Red bean flavor." You said.

Takao's eyes twitched. "What? Ew! How would that taste like?!" He shuddered.

You laughed. Actually you don't even know how that taste like either. You sww that chocolate yesterday inside the convenience store. You boutht three and will give it to Midorima tomorrow.

"So.. Hey hey [y/n]-chan~ I have a plan." Takao said. What he said piqued your curiosity and askes him what his plan is.

---

"Ah.. You even tell Kuroko-kun and the others?"

Takao nodded. "Yep. Even Akashi."

Your eyes widen. "Oh my God really? Wow." Takao nodded again.

"Okay.. So all we have to do is--"

**

The next day~ XD

July 07; 8:13am; Shutoku High

You sneaked into your classroom and sat down to your chair. You are in the same class as Midorima and Takao. You brought out a notebook and pretended to do something.

"[y/n]." You heard Midorima called. You hummed as a reply but didn't turn to look at him.

"Are you going to watch our practice game later?" He asked.

You looked at him and gave him a small sme. "I'm sorry. I can't. Mon told me to go home early."

He nodded and gave you a reassuring smile. "It's fine I understand." He said. Have I(the author XD) mentioned it? You are in a relationship with Midorima.

Midorima was about to say something when your phone rang. Axtually it was a fake call. You looked at Midorima and he nodded.

You clicked your phone to open and pretended that you're talking to someone.

"Hello?...Mom? Yep.. I'm fine.. Uha.. What?...No?...No! I mean.. Hahahaha!!.. Yep!.. Okay!.. Flavor?.. Chocolate.. Yay!.. Okay mom. Yeah sure. Bye!.. Love ya too!" You put your phone inside your pocket and turned to look at Midorima. But the green-haired carrot is nowhere to be found.

You bit your lip and sighed. I'm sorry Shin. It's all part of Takao-kun's plans. (T▽T)

Takao's plan is to ignore Midorima the whole day. The fake a practice game with [random school name]. But instead of having a practice game, there inside the gym, are his friends waiting for him.

**Time skip**

3:40pm; second gym; Shutoku High

"What the--!" You exclaimed before falling down to the floor.

"Waah! Gomen gomen! Gomene [l/n]-cchi!" Kise exclaimed and helped you up. You tripped on something, which is Kise's foot, and fell.

"Gomen! Gomen!" He said.

You laughed and waved your hands infront of him. "Don't worry Kise-kun. I'm fine!"

"Guys! Guys! Carrot approaching!! Pineapple! Pineapple!" Miyaji yelled.

Everyone gasp then hid behind their designated places and someone hit the lights off.

The door opened. "What the actual hell?" You heard him say. You bit your lip to prevent laughing as you cover your mouth.

"Is this some lind of prank? Seriously it's not funny." He said.

The lights turned on and all of you stood up and yelled,

"Happy Birthday!"

Midorima blinked and pushed his glasses up. You saw a small blush visible in his cheeks that made you giggle. "Honestly, I'm not that surprised. But.." He paused.

The he smiled which made the people with you gasp. ".. Thank you."

"Happy birthday Midorima-kun." -Kuroko

"Happy birthday Midorima." -Aomine.

"Mido-chin~ Happy birthday~." -Murasakibara.

"Happy birthday Midorimacchi~!" -Kise then hugged Midorima. He immediately pushed Kise away from him.

"Happy birthday Midoriin~!"- Momoi

Akashi placed a hand on Midorima's shoulder (though it's really hard for him because Midorima's taller) "Happy birthday Shintaro."

You smiled to yourself. Seeing Midorima smiling because he saw his friends again, makes you happy too. You are in the middle of thinking when someone grabbed your wrists. You looked at them and saw Momoi and Takao dragging you.

"Shin-chan's birthday won't be complete without his girlfriend!" Takao happily said.

"Yep! Midoriin's girlfriend shoils have a speech!"

You blushed. They let go of your wrists. Midorima looked at you. Yoi blushed again. "G-gomen.. For ignoring you... I-it was Takao-kun's idea!" You pointed Takao.

Takao raised both of his arms and grinned. "It's fine." Midorima said.

You frowned and fished your present for Midorima inside your bag. You pullee it out and gave it to him. "Sorry for the cheap.. Uhm. Gift." You said.

Midorima smiled and grabbed the chocolates from your hand. "I don't mind. I appreciate it. Especially it came from you."

You blushed. And.. He also blushed. "I-I'm not saying I am happy because you gave me chocolates!" He exclaimed.

All of you laughed. "Midorimacchi is such a tsundere!" Kise said.

You laughed and hugged Midorima. "Happy birthday Shin. I love you."

★★★

I am sorry. I mean really. I'm so so so sorry!! :(( School stuffs and maths and science. And everything! TTvTT Even drafting is hard! So I hope you really understand me. Sorry sorry. :(

Belated happy birthday Midorima! Again. :D

07/08/14