Chapter Twenty-Five: The Final Battle Part Two

Enjoy. :)

     Tabuu looked over the display before him with great satisfactory. All around lie the fallen bodies of the young heroes who attempted to stop him. They should've known how hopeless it really was to stand up to someone with as much power as Tabuu had. 

     At one end of the bridge Pit and Nyssa lay side by side, at the other Samus and Zelda lay near each other. Marth, Ike, Link, and Roy lay in the stretch between. 

     Feeling accomplished, Tabuu decided it was time to go. 

     "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!" Someone yelled behind the unsuspecting evil man. He turned around to face the source of the voice. Before him stood a group of all sorts of different species. His quick eyes counted more than twenty standing on the grass just outside the bridge. 

     All the recruits; Sonic, Mario, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, The Ice Climbers, Mr. Game and Watch, Kirby, Lucas, Ness, Jiggly Puff, Lucario, The Pokemon Trainer, Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pikachu, Captain Falcon, Wolf, Falco, Fox, Olimar and his Pikmin. They all stood proud. 

     Sorrow and anger was still evident on Mario's face after the loss of his brother. 

     "Well, well, well. It looks like we have more who'd like to try and defeat me." Tabuu said tauntingly. "You're all quite courageous, really, but I'm afraid you stand no chance. Just look at them." He gestured to the bodies spread on the bridge underneath him. 

     "You're wrong." A voice spoke up. "What?" Tabuu asked. "You're wrong." The voice said louder. Kirby stepped out from the crowd. 

     "We will defeat you. For them." He gestured to the figures on the bridge. "For them." He gestured behind him to the still on going war. "For us."

     "And for Luigi." Mario added. Kirby nodded. "And for Luigi." He repeated. 

     "How lovely. It seems this university of yours was chalk full of courageous folk. That's great to hear, it really is, but if you don't mind I have a world to over throw. So I'd appreciate it if we could just get this over with. Thank you." Tabuu's voice remained light and mocking. Egging the group on. 

     "If you insist. We're just as eager to get on with your demise as you seem to be." Fox countered snarkily. 

      Tabuu's teasing face turned serious. "Very well. Let's begin." He said confidently.

     "It's twenty to one. I like those odds." Falco murmured to the group. "If Tabuu could defeat them, it's more like twenty to fifteen. Maybe more." Wolf replied.

     The recruits were well aware how powerful Tabuu was. If he could defeat Link, Zelda, Samus, Roy, Ike, Marth, Pit, and Nyssa, then he was definitely powerful. Most of them weren't nearly as skilled as the eight before them, but they had three times the people. Hopefully that would be worth something. 

     "Attack in groups, it'll be harder for him to defend himself." Captain Falcon ordered. 

     Tabuu stopped. Suddenly multiple copies of Tabuu appeared. Like clones. The Tabuu's launched themselves at the group all except the real Tabuu who observed. 

     The recruits whipped into action pulling out any weapons or in some cases preparing their powers. 

      Lucario launched fiery blue balls at one. The Tabuu dodged, but was eventually hit with a few and disappeared.

     Kirby jumped into the air swinging his hammer. As soon as the hammer made contact with the floating Tabuu it vanished. 

     Another Tabuu touched one of the ice climbers sending her into some sort of shock. Her brother quickly hit it with it's mallet making him vanish before coming to his sister's aid.